• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Where in the World Do I Belong?"

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Has anyone heard of this book? Is it any good?

OctaviaCaesar

MBTI Type
INFJ
I got it for Christmas! It's fun to guess what the author will say the types of the different countries are!

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Where does he say ENTJs belong? I wouldn't be surprised if he said UK actually, because I'm perfectly comfortable here.

Trovador

MBTI Type
INTJ
Ha, I was thinking about start a post about Types and Countries, and there's already a full book about it!
But what exactly it describes: the country itself, the stereotypic person from each one...?
Can you give a few examples of countries?

Ezra: UK is a good guess: I can see a pretty strong "Te" within the british type.

I don't have many guesses about Brazil's type, ecxept that it probably will be far diferent from mine.

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Brazil is actually a Se country; probably ESTP.

Badlands

MBTI Type
INTP
I've heard the US and UK are both considered ESTJ. I'd be curious to find out the New Zealand type; I'm thinking some type of IP (Australia's probably the same type just with an E).

OctaviaCaesar

MBTI Type
INFJ
France and Jordan are considered to be ENTP countries by the author. Badlands is right about the UK being considered ESTJ.

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've heard the US and UK are both considered ESTJ. I'd be curious to find out the New Zealand type; I'm thinking some type of IP (Australia's probably the same type just with an E).

Perhaps ISxP.

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
I'd be curious to find out the New Zealand type;

Unfortunately I would say it is ISFP. Nothing against ISFPs, it's just not that fun living inside one.

I almost said INFP until I realised that collectively, we have no imagination.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
What about Canada?

How about Mexico?