MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Default The Retarded Functions

Jung's cognitive functions, at their worst when used by stupid people

Ni: OMG has anyone ever noticed the pattern behind the shape of the world's pyramids and the supposed sightings of aliens? Don't you guys see(?), there's a pattern here that reveals the hidden truth in works of Nostradamos and DaVince. This is a sign of the apocalypse!

Ne: Say who would win in a fight, godzilla with alzheimer's, or superman after a sex change operation? Has it ever snowed in San Fransico? Can I make a makeshift flamthrower out of a watergun and lighter? If cheetahs are the fastest land animal ever than how come they can't outrun the speed of light?

Si: One day I got up out of bed and tripped down the stairs. It occured several times again, and so I have made a traditional habit of always making sure that I fall down the stairs when I get up out of bed.

Se: Whooooooooo PARTY! I'm going to guzzle over fifty beers then have sex with 100 women! Then guzzle more beers! The more sex! Then I'm going to do the most awesome stunt where I skateboard down the side of a skycraper cause it's intense, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fi: My beleifs are right and everyone else is wrong! My emotionally charged values about the world must be right cause I said so! I don't care if you think they're illogical or silly! EMO!

Fe: You guys we have to follow the social rules! I don't care if you guys think that murdering ginger people is wrong, it's our customary way of life and is expected of us from our peers, we have to do it!

Ti: I've come to my own logical conclusion that the world operates according to a made up system that I created. I don't need external data or evidence to pove that I'm right, as far as I'm concerned people can be divided up into several groups: fat people, those whom don't know 'there' from 'their', and jews.

Te: Everyone work faster! You there new guy! You're working until the crack of dawn! I don't care if you haven't slept in three days, tough shit! And everyone will keep working so long as the standard protocal tells us to! *cracks whip*

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Ne: Say who would win in a fight, godzilla with alzheimer's, or superman after a sex change operation? Has it ever snowed in San Fransico? Can I make a makeshift flamthrower out of a watergun and lighter? If cheetahs are the fastest land animal ever than how come they can't outrun the speed of light?
    In what light can this possibly be construed as retarded?

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    The questions are completely and utterly nonsensical and ridiculous.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Ti: I've come to my own logical conclusion that the world operates according to a made up system that I created. I don't need external data or evidence to pove that I'm right, as far as I'm concerned people can be divided up into several groups: fat people, those whom don't know 'there' from 'their', and jews.
    Wait, how are these retarded?

(j/k )

Dammit, Qlip beat me to it!

Seriously, though, fun list, I likez!

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by redcheerio View Post
    Seriously, though, fun list, I likez!
    Thanks

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    agreed, i think they're all pretty good questions!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Te: Everyone work faster! You there new guy! You're working until the crack of dawn! I don't care if you haven't slept in three days, tough @#!*% ! And everyone will keep working so long as the standard protocal tells us to! *cracks whip*
    Pfffft, this is called being successful in the work force.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

Quote Originally Posted by mujigay View Post
    Pfffft, this is called being successful in the work force.
    Until you into run Retarded Se and get your ass kicked for it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

In the end everything is relative, so each person with their parameters. Got it?
    haha nice list
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Ginkgo

Ni: OMG has anyone ever noticed the pattern behind the shape of the world's pyramids and the supposed sightings of aliens? Don't you guys see(?), there's a pattern here that reveals the hidden truth in works of Nostradamos and DaVince. This is a sign of the apocalypse!

Si: One day I got up out of bed and tripped down the stairs. It occured several times again, and so I have made a traditional habit of always making sure that I fall down the stairs when I get up out of bed.

Se: Whooooooooo PARTY! I'm going to guzzle over fifty beers then have sex with 100 women! Then guzzle more beers! The more sex! Then I'm going to do the most awesome stunt where I skateboard down the side of a skycraper cause it's intense, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fi: My beleifs are right and everyone else is wrong! My emotionally charged values about the world must be right cause I said so! I don't care if you think they're illogical or silly! EMO!

Fe: You guys we have to follow the social rules! I don't care if you guys think that murdering ginger people is wrong, it's our customary way of life and is expected of us from our peers, we have to do it!

Te: Everyone work faster! You there new guy! You're working until the crack of dawn! I don't care if you haven't slept in three days, tough shit! And everyone will keep working so long as the standard protocal tells us to! *cracks whip*
    Woah dude I do all of that. I must be an OMNi or whatever. YAAAAAAAAAYzorx!