• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Retarded Functions

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Jung's cognitive functions, at their worst when used by stupid people :D

Ni: OMG has anyone ever noticed the pattern behind the shape of the world's pyramids and the supposed sightings of aliens? Don't you guys see(?), there's a pattern here that reveals the hidden truth in works of Nostradamos and DaVince. This is a sign of the apocalypse!

Ne: Say who would win in a fight, godzilla with alzheimer's, or superman after a sex change operation? Has it ever snowed in San Fransico? Can I make a makeshift flamthrower out of a watergun and lighter? If cheetahs are the fastest land animal ever than how come they can't outrun the speed of light?

Si: One day I got up out of bed and tripped down the stairs. It occured several times again, and so I have made a traditional habit of always making sure that I fall down the stairs when I get up out of bed.

Se: Whooooooooo PARTY! I'm going to guzzle over fifty beers then have sex with 100 women! Then guzzle more beers! The more sex! Then I'm going to do the most awesome stunt where I skateboard down the side of a skycraper cause it's intense, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fi: My beleifs are right and everyone else is wrong! My emotionally charged values about the world must be right cause I said so! I don't care if you think they're illogical or silly! EMO!

Fe: You guys we have to follow the social rules! I don't care if you guys think that murdering ginger people is wrong, it's our customary way of life and is expected of us from our peers, we have to do it!

Ti: I've come to my own logical conclusion that the world operates according to a made up system that I created. I don't need external data or evidence to pove that I'm right, as far as I'm concerned people can be divided up into several groups: fat people, those whom don't know 'there' from 'their', and jews.

Te: Everyone work faster! You there new guy! You're working until the crack of dawn! I don't care if you haven't slept in three days, tough shit! And everyone will keep working so long as the standard protocal tells us to! *cracks whip*

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ne: Say who would win in a fight, godzilla with alzheimer's, or superman after a sex change operation? Has it ever snowed in San Fransico? Can I make a makeshift flamthrower out of a watergun and lighter? If cheetahs are the fastest land animal ever than how come they can't outrun the speed of light?

In what light can this possibly be construed as retarded?

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9

Ti: I've come to my own logical conclusion that the world operates according to a made up system that I created. I don't need external data or evidence to pove that I'm right, as far as I'm concerned people can be divided up into several groups: fat people, those whom don't know 'there' from 'their', and jews.

Wait, how are these retarded?

(j/k :biggrin:)

Dammit, Qlip beat me to it!

Seriously, though, fun list, I likez! :laugh:

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Te: Everyone work faster! You there new guy! You're working until the crack of dawn! I don't care if you haven't slept in three days, tough @#!*% ! And everyone will keep working so long as the standard protocal tells us to! *cracks whip*

Pfffft, this is called being successful in the work force.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In the end everything is relative, so each person with their parameters. Got it?
haha nice list :wink:

G

Ginkgo

Ni: OMG has anyone ever noticed the pattern behind the shape of the world's pyramids and the supposed sightings of aliens? Don't you guys see(?), there's a pattern here that reveals the hidden truth in works of Nostradamos and DaVince. This is a sign of the apocalypse!

Si: One day I got up out of bed and tripped down the stairs. It occured several times again, and so I have made a traditional habit of always making sure that I fall down the stairs when I get up out of bed.

Se: Whooooooooo PARTY! I'm going to guzzle over fifty beers then have sex with 100 women! Then guzzle more beers! The more sex! Then I'm going to do the most awesome stunt where I skateboard down the side of a skycraper cause it's intense, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fi: My beleifs are right and everyone else is wrong! My emotionally charged values about the world must be right cause I said so! I don't care if you think they're illogical or silly! EMO!

Fe: You guys we have to follow the social rules! I don't care if you guys think that murdering ginger people is wrong, it's our customary way of life and is expected of us from our peers, we have to do it!

Te: Everyone work faster! You there new guy! You're working until the crack of dawn! I don't care if you haven't slept in three days, tough shit! And everyone will keep working so long as the standard protocal tells us to! *cracks whip*

Woah dude I do all of that. I must be an OMNi or whatever. YAAAAAAAAAYzorx!

A

Anew Leaf

These questions are serious business. Not retarded at all.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Retarded? Yeah right.

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
[MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] [MENTION=7197]Antimony[/MENTION] [MENTION=8031]Ginkgo[/MENTION]

The look on House's face is perfect for this ENTP/INFP triplet avatar stunt. :laugh:

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Actually, I'm quite surprised nobody came running in here complaining about the use of the word "retarded" yet.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] [MENTION=7197]Antimony[/MENTION] [MENTION=8031]Ginkgo[/MENTION]

The look on House's face is perfect for this ENTP/INFP triplet avatar stunt. :laugh:

Yeah, I am an INFP now, thanks for catching on :D:D

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Actually, I'm quite surprised nobody came running in here complaining about the use of the word "retarded" yet.

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO COMPLAIN!!! Mindreader :dry:

G

Ginkgo

50556_402095030054_3224131_n.jpg

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ

I see you have met Franziska Von Karma (from the Ace Attorney series). ;)

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
This list made me laugh and say "oh so true!
And then I laughed again because people were defending their own types!