This is a questionnaire for feeling types that will hopefully uncover some patterns and differences in how the two feeling functions, Fi and Fe, work.
Please do NOT read other people's answers before you give your answers.
1) What is your type?
2) How does your feeling function help you in social situations? Does it make you more focused on other people's feelings? Does it make it easier to tell how someone is feeling?
3) Describe how you experience empathy/sympathy. When you see someone sad, how do you respond? What do you want to do for that person?
4) How does this video make you feel? You may choose a different video/song if this one doesn't do anything for you.
5) Take the holiday test. Where do you stand on this?
6) How do you feel about social norms and traditions? Should they be respected? Are there times when you think people should ignore them?
7) What do you think about this: (originally posted by curiousjane from INTJ Forum)
8) What is your opinion on the idea that Fe is more shallow than Fi and Fi is more selfish than Fe? Is this a misconception, or do you think there's some truth to it?Fe is the lava that boils out.
Fi is the fire inside that started it all.
Fe asserts itself.
Fi just IS.
Fe is the bird.
Fi is the song.
Fe is contagious.
Fi is seductive.
Fe feels for others.
Fi feels for self.
Fe is the smile that leads to the kiss.
Fi is the butterfly in your chest that led to the smile.
Fe makes decisions based on values.
Fi makes decisions based on PERSONAL values.
Fe reaches out.
Fi pulls in.
9) What do you like best about your feeling function?
10) Is there anything you envy about the other feeling function?
11) (OPTIONAL) Is there anything else you'd like to add about your function?