• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which type is the least accurate at typing others?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Answering your second question firsthand: No there isnt. And it is from a physical standpoint not possible and never will be. So regarding that everyone interprets reality abstractly.

Now comes the role of mbti: mbti says that everyone has his S and N abilities, the difference is just who lays preference on what. And thats about it. You can for example on the one hand have a guy who invests into apples cause he has reached the abstract conclusion that apples will go up in price thru the roof. And you can have a guy who doesnt do that because he doesnt trust this abstract assesment. An equal thing you can witness the strongest in the business world or your daily life. Thats where most N types have their problems. While to the N the world is easy, freely constructed out of his freeflowing connections, abstractions and imaginations, the S is more concentrated on how the world really is and whats fact. Both types cant exist without the other and if you break everything down to the basic elements you will always end with the conclusion that every person on the world is a subjective abstract thinker. Cause thats what we are.

I have in my own thinking developed a sort of dimensional thinking in which I categorize ways to think for complexity on different layers. That makes it easier to focus and to not mix things up, cause your intention for example is on a very basic humane level. My definitions of N and S relate more to a way to organize good work and cooperation between the two types and since work related stuff isnt necessarily on a humane level, you'ld have to think differently here.

My boss and me are good examples. She is a total S and I am crazy. If I was the boss the company would be sold already. So its her stabilizing element that makes it possible to function at all. She tho is no type who has no ideas on the contrary, being a SJ type she takes longer to actually come out with an idea, but when she does its perfect. I have 10 ideas everyday, but only 3 are somewhat useable and only 1 is really good. And my boss has always the better formal and factual overview of what all needs to be done for a project to work. So you see here just a difference in preference for thought.

I am convinced when I am getting older, I'll be more like my boss with experience. And here is a point when the whole S and N concept becomes wishywashy. Cause it would say when a N type gets old he becomes more S by experience. I dunno what to do with that

That dude sounds like he was in a comitted relationship 3 years ago.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Sixes, they all type everyone else as six.

It's the law of six!

G

garbage

The ones who don't bother to just pick up the little sheet of paper with the other person's test results and read it.

I think that's an N thing

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The ones who don't bother to just pick up the little sheet of paper with the other person's test results and read it.

I think that's an N thing

Or a very weird thing from a guy that calls the internet home