• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Craziest/Most Absurd type

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
ENxP's

mostly because i have bad experience with them finding ways to ridicule or embarrass me in public

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
ESFP. I would elaborate, but I can't afford to set off any madmins...

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
ESFP. I would elaborate, but I can't afford to set off any madmins...

Oh, feel free. Just try to refrain from threatening bodily harm, right? That shouldn't be too hard.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I'm really surprised no one has mentioned ESTPs. In terms of doing crazy and absurd things, they seem to be one of the few kinds of people that will actually go through with it, sometimes even if it's against the law. 90% of the people in jail got there because of Extroverted Sensing! That's a fact.

But which type tends to have the craziest mind? One of the INXXs I think, not sure which.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've known an INFP that was just -so- out there. Really unhealthy though, totally crazy. :p

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I think everyone has the potential to be crazy and absurd so i won't pick out one type.

Crazy meaning likely to throw stuff at you in a fight, or burn all your clothes = ESXJ

Look .. i am only thinking about burning every item you own .. I would never do it .. :devil:

(Funny story) I was thinking of buying plane tickets home as things were just crazy and he was getting ready to go out one night (to meet her) under the pretense of buying dope and before he left he asked me should he take his passport so i wouldn't destroy it .. Tit .. I told him i would never burn his passport. IF i was going to do anything, i would of destroyed his computer. His pride and joy. Well i paid for it. However,i left with a little dignity and didn't do anything naughty. Hindsight, i should of blew up the house. Lol.

staytuned7

I'm really surprised no one has mentioned ESTPs. In terms of doing crazy and absurd things, they seem to be one of the few kinds of people that will actually go through with it, sometimes even if it's against the law. 90% of the people in jail got there because of Extroverted Sensing! That's a fact.

Thank you! Someone acknowledges the absolute craziness of an ESTP. The one's I've known get into all sorts of horribly crazy sh*t. They're loud and seem to have NO reserves on what they say and especially what they do. They're whirlwinds of SeTi. It's overwhelming and just plain bizarre. :D

The [numerous] ENFPs and ENTPs in my life are absurd, surely, but I get them. ESTPs I simply do not understand. That's why they're so crazy to me.

As for the notion that INFJs are the craziest....I can totally see it. I may seem warm, sweet, and serious on the outside, but when you open me up and get a glimpse of my innards...it's downright strange. And I'm not talking Ne strange.

It's like all your worst nightmares have come to life and somehow transformed into something...very appealing. :D Something you kinda want to touch and cuddle.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I think the most insane or aburd types are those that are most different to yourself!! Which in my case would be ISTJs however, I don't think I can put a 'crazy' label on those cute folks so I will settle for thier cousins the INTJs... but as the captain said it's more mysterious than crazy... either way I like it! So here I am paying hommage to the slightly aburd, aloof but attractive INTJs :D:D:D

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I'd deem ENFx's as the craziest, as Metal Wounds mentioned.

Crazy in a good way. :cheers:

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I wanna meet an INFJ!!!!!!!!!!

Well the wackiest two people I know are two male ENFP and ENFJ. There almost a couple - best mates forever and both crazy as fuck.

I me an ISFP who was a bit nuts as well.

But ENFP wins it for me.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Now i have actual experience .. i am going with INFP. (well one in particular)

I got a call at 11.20pm last night and was on the phone for 2 hours listening to her go on and on how she isn't a bad person and has morals etc etc.

Found out today, she is a conniving, manipulative, devious, lying cow who used me to make herself feel better.

And of you have found me again via google (you know who you are) .. :2up:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What type is craziest?

You know... what type is absolutely ABSURD

What types make people stare in disbeleif and think "is there any medication he isn't taking that he should be?"​

ESTP...Helllloooooo!

I've had several doctors offer me medication and I say: "No thank you! I'm having a blast! But if there's anything I can give to the people that have to deal with me on a regular basis, let me know, because they need help."
:happy:

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yea you're right the ESTP I know is pretty bonkers too, totally forgot about him!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Your opposite type is always the most absurd.

I tend to agree here. I think that SJs in general have the most completely bafflingly absurd behavior, honestly. I don't get a preoccupation with order, rules, and conformity. That is the height of insanity to me.

However, they probably think as an iNFP I'm insane, and their opinion is more widely accepted in our culture.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Now i have actual experience .. i am going with INFP. (well one in particular)

I got a call at 11.20pm last night and was on the phone for 2 hours listening to her go on and on how she isn't a bad person and has morals etc etc.

Found out today, she is a conniving, manipulative, devious, lying cow who used me to make herself feel better.

And of you have found me again via google (you know who you are) .. :2up:

ha ha...see? an SJ going with INFP for the win. ;)