• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Craziest/Most Absurd type

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think Ne is the devil you know, or at least have a shot of knowing before it bites you, so you have a chance to adjust so it won't. Ni is the devil you don't even know could be annoyed until it's already bitten you.

But they can both be just as absurd as each other.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
ENxPs 'cause of the verbal diarrhea... dude, what's up with the spelling of diarrhea... did I mention random tangents?

Oh, and I just want to say that everytime I see Metamorphosis' "crotch rocket," I laugh out loud and wet myself... except for that last part.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
ENFP's => Haha I say to that. I think nobody would call me the craziest or the most absurd if they met me. Sorry guys.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
:huh: What!! You guyz crazyyyyy or what?!!! :steam:

You misunderstood my post or didn't read it through. I don't think ENFP's are craziest or whatever. Individual persons can be crazy but not the whole personality type of people.

Nadir

Enigma
MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
ENTP + INFJ combo wins! But really, ENTPs moreso.

Butterfly

MBTI Type
ENFP
You misunderstood my post or didn't read it through. I don't think ENFP's are craziest or whatever. Individual persons can be crazy but not the whole personality type of people.

hey Alcea,:)
No I didn't misunderstand, I was just being a bit dramatic ;) One of those ENFP moments I guess.
:)
And Yes I can get a bit crazy sometimes!!

SweeneyTodd

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
??
ENTPs aren't crazy/absurd.
We just seem weird to you lesser beings who aren't able to comprehend the brilliance of our minds.

ah, who am I kidding?
ESPs may seem weird because they're willing to do just about anything, whenever and wherever they feel like it.
ENPs, however, are more likely to seem weird because of their NTP or NFP thoughts and ideas, which they so freely express.
INs, on the other hand, have this whole world inside their heads and once you get into it, it's like 'whoa'.
SJs aren't usually weird, although I have an ESFJ friend who's pretty damn insane. Well, mostly just silly and hyper, although she does have some pretty strong ideas about the 'right' way to act in public.

In conclusion, all types can be weird, some are more likely than others. It just depends on the individual.

augmented

MBTI Type
ENTP
bro, not ENTP.

ENFPs are weirder than ENTPs cause theyre both Ne dominant, which kinda consists of making up the rules to reality as you go, but Ti is more focused on what makes sense and what is true, with ENFPs they kinda just go based on what they feel about things and don't worry about logic so much. I just seem to find that most of the ENFPs i know are caricatures of ENFP - scattered, making shit up, wacky, whatever.

iono i'm a pretty weird dude but if i didn't have a strong logical basis (Ti), then i'd be a whole lot crazier. i mean, that just makes sense.

dnivera

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Unhealthy ENFPs for their constant stream of chatter, verbal diarrhea. Quite funny sometimes.

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
What type is craziest?

You know... what type is absolutely ABSURD

What types make people stare in disbeleif and think "is there any medication he isn't taking that he should be?"​

Are there types that people think are deranged or psycho...
...but they really just unorthodox by nature?
Depends on what you mean by the words. Jung says of the Ni dominant type:
The peculiar nature of introverted intuition, when given the priority, also produces a peculiar type of man, viz. the mystical dreamer and seer on the one hand, or the fantastical crank and artist on the other. The latter might be regarded as the normal case, since there is a general tendency of this type to confine himself to the perceptive character of intuition. As a rule, the intuitive stops at perception; perception is his principal problem, and -- in the case of a productive artist-the shaping of perception. But the crank contents himself with the intuition by which he himself is shaped and determined. Intensification of intuition naturally often results in an extraordinary aloofness of the individual from tangible reality; he may even become a complete enigma to his own immediate circle. [p. 509]
Joe Butts says of the ISTP
The apparently frenzied state that inevitably ensues is actually much more controlled than it appears--ISTPs always seem to know what they're doing when it comes to physical or mechanical obstacles--but the whole chain of events presents a confusing and paradoxical picture to an outsider.
So your inquiry seems relative.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Unhealthy ENFPs for their constant stream of chatter, verbal diarrhea. Quite funny sometimes.

When ENTPs do it, it's called a lecture, and is invariably respected.