User Tag List

First 6789 Last

I'm really surprised no one has mentioned ESTPs. In terms of doing crazy and absurd things, they seem to be one of the few kinds of people that will actually go through with it, sometimes even if it's against the law. 90% of the people in jail got there because of Extroverted Sensing! That's a fact.
    Thank you! Someone acknowledges the absolute craziness of an ESTP. The one's I've known get into all sorts of horribly crazy sh*t. They're loud and seem to have NO reserves on what they say and especially what they do. They're whirlwinds of SeTi. It's overwhelming and just plain bizarre.

The [numerous] ENFPs and ENTPs in my life are absurd, surely, but I get them. ESTPs I simply do not understand. That's why they're so crazy to me.

As for the notion that INFJs are the craziest....I can totally see it. I may seem warm, sweet, and serious on the outside, but when you open me up and get a glimpse of my innards...it's downright strange. And I'm not talking Ne strange.

It's like all your worst nightmares have come to life and somehow transformed into something...very appealing. Something you kinda want to touch and cuddle.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Oh, feel free. Just try to refrain from threatening bodily harm, right? That shouldn't be too hard.
    What about psychological harm?

MBTI
    ENFP

I think the most insane or aburd types are those that are most different to yourself!! Which in my case would be ISTJs however, I don't think I can put a 'crazy' label on those cute folks so I will settle for thier cousins the INTJs... but as the captain said it's more mysterious than crazy... either way I like it! So here I am paying hommage to the slightly aburd, aloof but attractive INTJs
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ISTx

I'd deem ENFx's as the craziest, as Metal Wounds mentioned.

Crazy in a good way.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

I wanna meet an INFJ!!!!!!!!!!

Well the wackiest two people I know are two male ENFP and ENFJ. There almost a couple - best mates forever and both crazy as fuck.

I me an ISFP who was a bit nuts as well.

But ENFP wins it for me.
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    ESFJ

Now i have actual experience .. i am going with INFP. (well one in particular)

I got a call at 11.20pm last night and was on the phone for 2 hours listening to her go on and on how she isn't a bad person and has morals etc etc.

Found out today, she is a conniving, manipulative, devious, lying cow who used me to make herself feel better.

And of you have found me again via google (you know who you are) ..
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by GZA View Post
    What type is craziest?

You know... what type is absolutely ABSURD

What types make people stare in disbeleif and think "is there any medication he isn't taking that he should be?"
    ESTP...Helllloooooo!

I've had several doctors offer me medication and I say: "No thank you! I'm having a blast! But if there's anything I can give to the people that have to deal with me on a regular basis, let me know, because they need help."

MBTI
    ENFP

Yea you're right the ESTP I know is pretty bonkers too, totally forgot about him!
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by hommefatal View Post
    Your opposite type is always the most absurd.
    I tend to agree here. I think that SJs in general have the most completely bafflingly absurd behavior, honestly. I don't get a preoccupation with order, rules, and conformity. That is the height of insanity to me.

However, they probably think as an iNFP I'm insane, and their opinion is more widely accepted in our culture.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Now i have actual experience .. i am going with INFP. (well one in particular)

I got a call at 11.20pm last night and was on the phone for 2 hours listening to her go on and on how she isn't a bad person and has morals etc etc.

Found out today, she is a conniving, manipulative, devious, lying cow who used me to make herself feel better.

And of you have found me again via google (you know who you are) ..

ha ha...see? an SJ going with INFP for the win.