Thread: NT Eyes

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    @ThatGirl distracted everybody with her gorgeous pics, so I'll repost a Dave Hester eyes picture.

I don't know this guy personally, but I've studied him a bit on his tv show. And from his face, I'd have to go with ISTJ (he's a bit quieter and more soft-spoken than the ESTJ, yet socially hard-hitting like the ESTJ, so he's an ambivert which is not an MBTI type).
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    It's when you look in a mirror and see a long versus round face, and small squinty eyes (edit - relative to Buster Keaton's eyes) versus big round eyes, and realize that this indicates INTJ but you don't know why.
    Cool. I'm angular and super chinky, I suppose this gives me an INTJ face?
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by mujigay View Post
    Cool. I'm angular and super chinky, I suppose this gives me an INTJ face?
    I'm just getting into this topic, so I Googled up some information on angular face and type.
    http://www.socionics.com/prof/intj.htm

Naturally I came up with a Russian socionics page, but socionics really is the most authoritative source on this topic.

Also, every page I see has a Caucasian facial bias. (Russia has a very Caucasian society.) So there is literally no information on Asian or black faces and types.

"INTjs have a characteristic ascetic face. There are two reasons for this. Firstly, the facial structure itself is often reminiscent of ancient portraits because of its angularity and composition of the features, like cheekbone and eyebrow arcs. Secondly, their facial expression is often accepted as emotionless and severe. Their face is usually pale or bloodless [there might be an Asian counterpart for this lighter pigmentation]. Males often have a short haircut..."

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Here's a stranger's pic taken from the sidebar at that socionics site cited above.

Note the longish, narrow face and sad eyes. The geometry figures below the face are a socionics logo and pythagorean theorem, I don't understand the relevance to socionics.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Yonathan Elias, a minor internet sensation who is trying to break into the entertainment business.

Besides coming across as extremely extroverted in videos and writing, he has this narrow, non-angular face and droopy eyelids (from drinking???) more reminiscent of the NF. I will have to go with ENFP.

ReflecTcelfeR

@mal12345

I think the geometry is taking the hypotenuse of the two triangles and calling his face c^2... Of course I don't know why it's those triangles unless they're using the cropping box to fit his face and then measuring the triangles from there.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    @mal12345

I think the geometry is taking the hypotenuse of the two triangles and calling his face c^2... Of course I don't know why it's those triangles unless they're using the cropping box to fit his face and then measuring the triangles from there.
    I looked into this a little bit more. His is the only pic (out of two) with geometry below, so I think it's just a personal way of representing his type (which is INTp).

MBTI
    Aeon
    Enneagram
    10w so
    Socionics
    LOL

Isn't it a better idea to post pictures of NTs in their 'element', with a range of expression rather than a single image?

Example (and we all agree this guy is an NT right?):

A window to the soul

Oh, no, no, no.