• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NT Eyes

R

ReflecTcelfeR

[MENTION=4384]ThatGirl[/MENTION]

Doesn't make it not true :). I can see why they see F.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=4384]ThatGirl[/MENTION] distracted everybody with her gorgeous pics, so I'll repost a Dave Hester eyes picture.

2d4y.jpg

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm going to post this image of Buster Keaton, guess NF as a Keirseyan type (without editing if wrong, I promise!) and then see what the typology pages have to say about his type.

busterkeaton1.jpg

This page http://www.toytowngermany.com/lofi/index.php/t55914.html says ENFP.
http://webspace.webring.com/people/cl/lifexplore/mbfame.htm says ENFP.
http://typelogic.com/enfp.html calls him ENFP.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=12104462 calls him ENFP.

The secret to my success - I noticed Buster's long face and those big expressive doe-like eyes.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Abraham Lincoln

310px-Abelincoln1846.jpeg

I know most pages say INTP, but I'll have to go with INFP e9w1 for Lincoln's type.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
What in the hell are "intuitive faces" or "feeler eyes" supposed to be?

Someone please educate me. Or teach me the differences you're seeing. Or something.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What in the hell are "intuitive faces" or "feeler eyes" supposed to be?

Someone please educate me. Or teach me the differences you're seeing. Or something.

It's when you look in a mirror and see a long versus round face, and small squinty eyes (edit - relative to Buster Keaton's eyes) versus big round eyes, and realize that this indicates INTJ but you don't know why.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=4384]ThatGirl[/MENTION] distracted everybody with her gorgeous pics, so I'll repost a Dave Hester eyes picture.

2d4y.jpg

I don't know this guy personally, but I've studied him a bit on his tv show. And from his face, I'd have to go with ISTJ (he's a bit quieter and more soft-spoken than the ESTJ, yet socially hard-hitting like the ESTJ, so he's an ambivert which is not an MBTI type).

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
It's when you look in a mirror and see a long versus round face, and small squinty eyes (edit - relative to Buster Keaton's eyes) versus big round eyes, and realize that this indicates INTJ but you don't know why.

Cool. I'm angular and super chinky, I suppose this gives me an INTJ face?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cool. I'm angular and super chinky, I suppose this gives me an INTJ face?

I'm just getting into this topic, so I Googled up some information on angular face and type.
http://www.socionics.com/prof/intj.htm

Naturally I came up with a Russian socionics page, but socionics really is the most authoritative source on this topic.

Also, every page I see has a Caucasian facial bias. (Russia has a very Caucasian society.) So there is literally no information on Asian or black faces and types.

"INTjs have a characteristic ascetic face. There are two reasons for this. Firstly, the facial structure itself is often reminiscent of ancient portraits because of its angularity and composition of the features, like cheekbone and eyebrow arcs. Secondly, their facial expression is often accepted as emotionless and severe. Their face is usually pale or bloodless [there might be an Asian counterpart for this lighter pigmentation]. Males often have a short haircut..."

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here's a stranger's pic taken from the sidebar at that socionics site cited above.
209926469.jpg

Note the longish, narrow face and sad eyes. The geometry figures below the face are a socionics logo and pythagorean theorem, I don't understand the relevance to socionics.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yonathan Elias, a minor internet sensation who is trying to break into the entertainment business.

319065_541547778146_139501556_30918210_1015633807_n.jpg

Besides coming across as extremely extroverted in videos and writing, he has this narrow, non-angular face and droopy eyelids (from drinking???) more reminiscent of the NF. I will have to go with ENFP.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

[MENTION=13589]mal12345[/MENTION]

I think the geometry is taking the hypotenuse of the two triangles and calling his face c^2... Of course I don't know why it's those triangles unless they're using the cropping box to fit his face and then measuring the triangles from there.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=13589]mal12345[/MENTION]

I think the geometry is taking the hypotenuse of the two triangles and calling his face c^2... Of course I don't know why it's those triangles unless they're using the cropping box to fit his face and then measuring the triangles from there.

I looked into this a little bit more. His is the only pic (out of two) with geometry below, so I think it's just a personal way of representing his type (which is INTp).

Octarine

The Eighth Colour
MBTI Type
Aeon
Enneagram
10w
Instinctual Variant
so
Isn't it a better idea to post pictures of NTs in their 'element', with a range of expression rather than a single image?

Example (and we all agree this guy is an NT right?):

Feynman.jpg

richardfeynman.jpg

Richard_feynman.jpg

0.jpg