• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The sexiest type?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
On the other hand, ENTPs appear seven times in the first column and never in the second, so perhaps there's some truth to it after all.

Heh.

ENTP's lowest matches are: ISTP, ESFJ, ISFJ

Other types best matched with ENTP: ENFP, ENFJ, ENTP, ESTP, ESFP, ENTJ and ISTP.

Seems well thought out to me :rolleyes:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok, now that I've had some more experience with the different types, I'll expand to:

NTJ, INTP, STP and ENFJ :drool:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ, INTJ, ESTP, ISTP. Least sexy for me being INFJ, ENFJ, ESFJ, ENTP. That's in terms of attractions anyways.

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
how about we reveal the specific people we have the hots for instead of hiding behind their types, eh? :D

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I find:

_Introverts sexier than Extroverts, probably because in my mind introversion= intimacy and intimacy = sex, it's the most important dichotomy

_Intuitives are sexier than Sensors, maybe because factuals make less dreams

_Thinkers are sexier than Feelers, they're more "hard to get" and have a sexier way of flirt

_Perceptives are a little more sexy than Judjers, but not particulary more.

So, from the sexier type to the least sexy:

INTP
INTJ
INFP
INFJ ISTP
ISTJ ENTP
ISFP ENTJ
ISFJ ENFP
ESTP ENFJ
ESTJ
ESFP
ESFJ

Just my personal opinion!:D

Chloe

i know I'm sexy, don't know about ny whole type though... seems like too big generalization.
no type deserves that title :evil:

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
ENFP: All the ones I know jsut seem really endearing, including the one I knew from crew. Too bad she went off to college.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I have really been biting my lip over this one .. should i or shouldn't i????

Fook it.

I can not believe people are so freaking shallow to say 'oh i think this type is sexy and this one isn't' .. Jesus, get a grip please .. its just a type. Oh yeah and a person.

Are you telling me then that if someone who didn't fit your stereotype of a type is not deemed worthy of being sexy .. SHIT.

At the end of the day, a person is sexy due to their attitude, mind and body .. not because of their fucking type.

But what the hell do i know, ESFJ's don't do logic and reasoning.

hommefatal

E is sexier than I. (slightly)
N is sexier than S. (extremely)
F is sexier than T. (extremely)
J is sexier than P. (slightly)

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Are you telling me then that if someone who didn't fit your stereotype of a type is not deemed worthy of being sexy .. SHIT.

At the end of the day, a person is sexy due to their attitude, mind and body .. not because of their fucking type.

Well I think alot of us actually know that. How many guys say they prefer blondes yet end up married to a brunette?

It's the same principal. It's just how we see the world now, "right now so and so is sexy to me" but in 5 years who knows.

Not just ESFJ's you know, any F type. ;)

hommefatal

Well I think alot of us actually know that. How many guys say they prefer blondes yet end up married to a brunette?

It's the same principal. It's just how we see the world now, "right now so and so is sexy to me" but in 5 years who knows.

Not just ESFJ's you know, any F type. ;)
rofl. I DO IT.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
The marrying of brunettes all has to do with a limited and highly sought after resource.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTPs. Its the swagger. My god the swagger.

I do, however, admit that I have a lot of inappropriate thoughts about busting out some tight laced ISTJ though.:devil:

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
MBTI type has very little to do with how sexy I think you are, so I cannot choose. That's like asking which brick I think is the fastest... no correlation, you see?

But I'll play... ENFP, cause that is ME, don't you SEE! WHEEEEE!

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I have really been biting my lip over this one .. should i or shouldn't i????

Fook it.

I can not believe people are so freaking shallow to say 'oh i think this type is sexy and this one isn't' .. Jesus, get a grip please .. its just a type. Oh yeah and a person.

The sexiest type?

ESFJs when they're angry. :devil:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
ESFJs when they're angry. :devil:

I think you may be the first person to mention ESFJ .. even if being slightly sarcastic so *salutes*. can only speak for myself but like the song (whatever it is) whore in the bedroom but a lady on the street. ;) .. like that from my man as well.

Just so you know, even when i am angry, i am not. I am like a bottle of coke that's been shaken, initially i go off on one, but i do calm down very quickly and try to laugh off the situation by being silly. Or i am just being silly so can't take the argument seriously in the first place.
Hope that clarifies it. :wubbie:

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
ok here's my theory for most sexy, in order:

ESFP
ISFP
ESFJ
ISFJ

My reasoning being that ESFP is extraverted with what their feeling and they can feel out a situation with sensing and they are going to be up for anything because of P. Then I say ISFP because of the SFP. Then ESFJ because of ESF and lastly, ISFJ because of SF.