• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The sexiest type?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFp-Fe subtype. They wear such interesting clothes.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
INTP's. No other type can scramble my brain and leave me adrift in a sea of confusion like an INTP. *sigh* Ahh the bliss. :wubbie:

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I'm pleased to see so many have listed ENTP.

And completely unsurprised.

:happy:

bronte

MBTI Type
infp
i think all types are sexy in their own way. :)

of course.....

but Ive personally found esfps/istps the sexiest folk I know - its a sense of fun:blush: and sensuality

(really strong J is my personal turn off)

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Whatever my type is. Probably INTP.

:D

According to the page already quoted several times:

"Some types showed greater partner dissatisfaction in general. Women married to INTP men had the highest level of dissatisfaction, at 31%. INTP is one of the least common types in the population, and INTPs may find it especially important to find a like-minded partner."

I'm sorry, Edahn.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nope. ESFj or ISFp, especially when you think about it. They are good at using Fe to express emotion and, as Si types, they have a good sense of aesthetics and what is and isn't pleasurable -- Si is aware of how the body reacts to sense impressions, so they can be in tune with that aspect when interacting with other people, as well.

And, of course, I am seductive. But I'm in a class by myself.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
ENFJ is most seductive type.
Yeah, sharks, aren't they just adorable. Don't you worry, they think the same of u: they could eat you whole

ps: remind me to write my will down.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Clearly the answer is ENTJ's. And anyone who says I'm only saying that because I am one is lying. :D

Tayshaun

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
About 80% of answers P types so far, excluding the Js only assigning their own type.

...and among E I S N T F P J, I would probably choose P. :doh: (non-conformism, where have you gone?)

ygolo

My termites win
What, no poll?

I will also say ENFs...they have in general intoxicating enthusiam and passion for life, and an open mindedness and aceppting air about them...

INFs for their idealism and general sweetness (even if they don't think they are), and actually most NFs, too.

Extraverts in general are sexy because of their energy levels.

SPs for their sensuality.

NTs are great friends and activity partners in general.

SJs for their care taking nature.

Well, now I have no types left.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
By GOD, it's INTP's, I have seen the light.

Please tell me if it's too bright for you, and I'll turn it down a bit ;) .

Lol, but I'm pleasantly surprised to see so many votes for INTP's :) . Maybe we wont die out after all :p .

I think my fav types, romantically, are ENFP, INTP, ENTP, INFJ, INTJ.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I'd say a tie between ISFJ and INFP for me.