• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The sexiest type?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've also noticed that I'm attracted to INFP men when they're celebrities or something (Kurt Cobain, Ian Curtis) but not so much IRL, which is weird.
I think that can be fixed to "I like [celebrities]." ;)

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
The sexiest woman I have ever known: ESTP

I do love smart women. where can you be found, NTs?

tastes_like_purple

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Sexiest: INFJs:wubbie:, ISFJs;), ESTPs ( horrible match for me but damn they're sexy:laugh: ) ISTJs

Least: ESFJs, INTPs, ESTJs

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
By definition sensors don't think in an abstract manner, which puts them beyond most of my thought process. Additionally, sensors are statistically 27 times less likely to be of above-average intelligence than intuitors; and SFs in particular think in a subjective (maddening) manner on top of that. I get on very well with STPs, however, and at least two of my closest friends are xSTP.

WTF??? Your thought process is narrow minded .. As you have clearly took some information from what date exactly :D and come to a conclusion based on it .. That is some concrete thinking darling .. Sure you are not an SJ yourself :newwink:

See my theory on the information above is that you possibly suffer from an inferior complex, it makes you feel better to underestimate others. Never underestimate what another human being is capable of.

But wait, that is what one does when they are trying to prove a theory, they use the data that is most relevant to their cause. Believe everything you read, because they must be right.

Intelligence doesn't mean shit, so you are great at IQ tests, wow, that is very practical in everyday life. Unless you get the opportunity to truly use your intelligence in your chosen profession, wouldn't that be classed as a terrible waste otherwise. So what field are you in?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm pretty sure I'm not an S, but I can guarantee you I'm not a J. I'm way too disorganized.

Oh, and I didn't take that info at face value; I never do. I just decided it makes perfect sense. ;)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Oh, and I didn't take that info at face value; I never do. I just decided it makes perfect sense. ;)

:doh: .. Please reread your post and tell me what you wrote is not a total contradiction.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm pretty sure I'm not an S, but I can guarantee you I'm not a J. I'm way too disorganized.

Answer this... guess saslou's type (Don't tell him sas!). Just for my information.

And I'm not sure why you think sensors don't think abstractly... sure we think abstractly. About abstract things. Not about normal things in the real world.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5

Where does being a P make one disorganized??

from what I understand.. J distilled to basics means you like things closed and settled .. P means you like to leave your options open.. I can see how you could use either function and still be disorganized.

How you prefer the final outcome of any giving situation and how well you can organize your life, seem to have no relation to me.

Example.. a J and P both get a job.. The J is happy that their job search is over. This may not be the best job.. but for now it will do because they would like a steady income for a while.
The P is also happy they have a job.. but can't stop wondering if they got the RIGHT job.. did they really put out the best resume (C.V.) they could have ? maybe they should have also applied at the competitors, maybe life is better over there.. Think I will apply when I get home tonight.

Neither of them would have gotten the job in the 1st place if they weren't organized.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I´ve never asked which MBTI type my men were, so I can´t answer.

But, thinking of it, it would be a good research work. If everybody here starts asking the MBTI type of any sexually attractive man/woman they walk by, we can make statistics. If they fail to answer, take a quick MBTI test with you.

Wait! I have my research project for Uni now! Thanks for posting this thread.

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
enfps :)

no seriously, enfp guys have like... charm...

and us ladies just scream cute. i dont mean physically, im not quite that conceited.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
sexiest guy i've known was an enfp...ughh

KDude

I associate sexy with a particular type of attractiveness... there's also cute, hot, charming/alluring etc..

Anyways, sexy probably = ESTP :)

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Of course there is no objective truth of the matter. There are hot/attractive/beautiful people and unhot/unattractive/ugly people of every type. But I like to think INFJ's are pretty sexy on the whole. I don't think I've ever encountered an unattractive one.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I guess it would be nice to break this down into different adjectives. :D

Sexy: INTJ
Cute: INFP
Hot: ESFJ

Hmm, trying to think of 16 different adjectives describing outward presentation is hard. :thinking:

Stunning: ENFJ
Beautiful: INFJ
Radiant: ENFP
Alluring: ESFP
Charming: ENTJ
Striking: ESTJ
Smooth: ISTP
Smoking: ESTP
Attractive: ISFP
Exhilarating: ENTP
Endearing: ISFJ
Poised: ISTJ
Fascinating: INTP

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Of course there is no objective truth of the matter. There are hot/attractive/beautiful people and unhot/unattractive/ugly people of every type. But I like to think INFJ's are pretty sexy on the whole. I don't think I've ever encountered an unattractive one.

:dont:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
sx-sps :drool:

And, in a more ninja way sp-sxs :ninja:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SP women. I've always had a weakness for them. It must be an opposites thing.

I can look back and try to type every woman I've ever dated and I think they're mostly SPs.

The wife is an ISFP.

However, they also have the capacity to annoy me more than most types.

NFP women are also lovely but I always felt they were too sensitive for my blunt directness or often mistook my penchant for smartassery as meanness. There's also something about NF chicks...it's hard to describe, but I almost felt unworthy of them, as though they were too good for me.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFJ: cranking that whip S&M style, backlash galore that includes hate sex.

ESFP: I love that aggressiveness, go getter attitude. It's all in the hips :alttongue:

Must be the ESFx thing then for me.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I would ask, "how do you define sexy?"

What's sexy to one person, might be mediocre to another.

I would have to say that there's no such thing as a sexiest type. I think that there are sexy individuals of every type. In some ways, that feels like a one dimensional question that doesn't account for innumerable variables.

On a personal note: I have a close friend, a fellow musician, painter and martial artist. We honestly love each other but I have never thought of him as sexy and he calls me his Jedi master. Women hit on him constantly and he ends up sleeping with most of them; I look at him and wonder what's wrong with me because I don't see him as sexy or even really attractive. Most of his partners are of the SFP variety. So, apparently what appeals to them doesn't appeal to me. He does play in a band and I suppose that draws some attention that I often feel is undeserved and I feel that he gives himself away to these girls and that none of them really care about him, only about the fun of sleeping with a musician, but I suppose that's another thread. I keep telling him to go slow and that he doesn't have to sleep with every girl that crawls up on the stage.