• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The sexiest type?

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
The fact that teslashock is mistaken for a dude. Not sexy.

Listen here. It's perfectly natural (and much more common than you think) for women to have visible Adam's apples.

And larger clits make for better sex. Now that's sexy...

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I demand that we conclude every topic with "except for / especially ENTPs, who are awesome" (depending on context) from now on.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Me too, that way they might stop flooding every thread, even when it's not about them!

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Look, we all know that SP's are the sexiest type. Let's stop lying to ourselves and just give in to it. :cool:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFJ chicks that are my age and are of the modernized SJ kind are pretty sexay too. :wubbie: I just wish that I met more of them.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Personality-wise, I find ENFJs the most charming :wubbie:, but that's no secret.

Physically, the best looking guys I've known have been two ESFPs and one ISFP. And none of them seem fully aware of how hot they are, which makes them extra sexy.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP. Sensors can't follow my thinking, thinkers are too cold, and judgers are way too bossy and orderly for me.

The least sexy type? ESFJ, followed by ISFJ. SFs are goddamn morons, and SFJs are stubborn to boot.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Me too, that way they might stop flooding every thread, even when it's not about them!

Haven't you learned by now that it's always about us?

Look, we all know that SP's are the sexiest type. Let's stop lying to ourselves and just give in to it. :cool:

Alas, I'm afraid this is probably the case.

ENFP. Sensors can't follow my thinking, thinkers are too cold, and judgers are way too bossy and orderly for me.

The least sexy type? ESFJ, followed by ISFJ. SFs are goddamn morons, and SFJs are stubborn to boot.

lol @ n00b