• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The sexiest type?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ugh...no thanks trinity

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
INTJs. That confidence... oh yeah...

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
My type of course, all of you other types struggle to keep up. :party:

Tayshaun

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I never would have expected INTJ to pop up so often.

:peepwall:

Associating them with Stephen Hawking probably doesn't help.

I see how it can be a sexy type in an unconventional manner. A surprising and ironic choice nonetheless when compared to the usual SP canons of sex-appeal.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
http://www.personalitydesk.com/myers-briggs-matches.php

This is depressing. According to this data, INTP's best matches are with other types which don't specifically match well with INTPs. Also, while INTP's best matches are half extrovert, half introvert, other types which best match with INTP's (INTJ, ISTP, INFJ) are all introverts! No wonder our type is called "The Loner". While ENFP's and ENFJ's enjoy our company and can extrovertedly socialize with us, they're not explicitly interested in INTP's. Same with INFP's, but without extroversion. This leaves INTP's being the only type best matches on both ends.

Am I reading too much into this? Would someone please look into the sources so we can discredit it before I get too depressed?

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For me it goes something like ENFP > INFP > ISFP > INFJ > ENFJ > INTJ. So mainly NFs, which is probably a form of incest.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sexiest, IMHO

ISFP > ESFP > ENFP > ENTP > INTP

Thus far ISFJ is the only SJ I've ever knowingly found to be sexy.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
While ENFP's and ENFJ's enjoy our company and can extrovertedly socialize with us, they're not explicitly interested in INTP's.

That's garbage. While my ENFP sister may have no romantic use for INTPs, I have, and it's been pretty intense. Maybe I'll find one I like who isn't married already or 20 years old.

Am I reading too much into this? Would someone please look into the sources so we can discredit it before I get too depressed?

Yes.

Look, everyone. These things need to be taken as suggestions and NOT law straight from Mt. Sinai, okay? If you took these things as FACT, my ISTJ friends shouldn't be happily married to ISFPs, my ESFPs wouldn't dig ESTJs so much, blah blah BLAH. I've been in very mutually amazing relationships with eNTPs and ISTPs too, so just kick that whole "It's gotta be this way or nothing at all" rhetoric out the nearest window.

Don't get TOLD what to like. Anyone doing that has a personal agenda.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx

This is depressing. According to this data, INTP's best matches are with other types which don't specifically match well with INTPs. Also, while INTP's best matches are half extrovert, half introvert, other types which best match with INTP's (INTJ, ISTP, INFJ) are all introverts! No wonder our type is called "The Loner". While ENFP's and ENFJ's enjoy our company and can extrovertedly socialize with us, they're not explicitly interested in INTP's. Same with INFP's, but without extroversion. This leaves INTP's being the only type best matches on both ends.

I'd like to discredit the source based solely on logic. Is it REALLY a match if it only works for one side?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ

I am also going to discredit this bullshit.

If your Type is:ESFJ

Your best matches are: ENFP, ENFJ, ESFJ

Your lowest matches are: ISTJ, INTJ, INFP

I have never read up anything on NF's as i have never met on irl, and i am not really interested in them. *sigh*

Well according to what i have been reading on here, online and in books. I am supposed to be looking for an INTP or INTJ .. Apparantly not now.

I give up, i'm just trying to give myself a heads up, but i am not going to bother. He'll turn up eventually whatever his type is. Poor bastard :devil:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Don't quite understand the question, anyone can actually be sexy if they look good.

But if we're strictly speaking from a personality standpoint, my preferences would primarily be:

INFP, ISFP, INFJ.

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Hm... If I were to generalize, probably INxJs and INFPs would be at the top of my list. Healthy ones, that is.

I doubt its accuracy. Mainly because, such as in INTJs case, there'll be a type listed as both a most likely as well as a least likely (the INTJs have INFJ in both columns, heh). I'm too lazy to actually look into the sources, though, so maybe there's a really convincing explanation for that, I don't know.

On the other hand, ENTPs appear seven times in the first column and never in the second, so perhaps there's some truth to it after all.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Has someone mentioned me yet ? Otherwise boooring !

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Yay! INFP rollin' in the votes! I'd say we're pretty sexy....from a distance. Get to know us and then we're just a cesspool of emotion.

I'd say ENTP, ENFJ, ENFP.