• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The sexiest type?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Objectively based on general, normalized, social ideas, it seems like it could be the ESFP for women and ESTP for men if being a Se-dom correlates with having intense sensory awareness and communication and F and T correlating to expected social roles. Se-dom seems like it could convey its physicality most distinctly of the types. On a personal level it is probably extremely varied to the point of nothing really standing out much.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Well, people are taking this thread seriously.

I'd say HOES is the sexiest type. They have always something lecherous going on for them. They epitomize sex, shameless debauchery and the art of busting nuts. They're also compatible with every type including their own.

mono

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, people are taking this thread seriously.

I'd say HOES is the sexiest type. They have always something lecherous going on for them. They epitomize sex, shameless debauchery and the art of busting nuts. They're also compatible with every type including their own.

This is like the first and last time an NTJ will openly profess their undying love and lust for their stalk..admirer SFPs, in typical half compliment half insult style. I hope many of them see this and have an orgasmic fit.