^

You know how I know you're ENTJ?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    ENFP. Sensors can't follow my thinking, thinkers are too cold, and judgers are way too bossy and orderly for me.

The least sexy type? ESFJ, followed by ISFJ. SFs are goddamn morons, and SFJs are stubborn to boot.
    Yeah you're right I'm way to smart for my own good, never could follow how you retards think.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by No Exit View Post
    80% of statistics are made up on the spot..

What I am saying is.. do you have a source for that claim about sensors??
    Yes, but I couldn't furnish it immediately. It'd probably be the European Journal of Psychology, but I can't recall. Right off the bat though, I have this:

Other personality traits being the same, an iNtuitive person (one who grasps patterns and seeks possibilities) is 27 times more likely to have a high IQ than a Sensing person (one who focuses on sensory details and the here-and-now).
    Again, other traits being the same, an Introverted person is 8 times more likely to have a high IQ than one who is Extraverted; a Thinking (logic-oriented) person is 2.5 times more likely to have a high IQ than a Feeling (people-oriented) person; and a Judging person (one who seeks closure) is about twice as likely to have a high IQ than a Perceiving person (one who likes to keep his options open).
    Moreover, if you encounter an INTJ (Introverted, iNtuitive, Thinking, Judging), there is a 37% probability that his IQ places him in the top 2 percent of the population. The probability is 20% for an INTP, 15% for an INFJ, and 8% for an INFP. These four types account for 66% of the high-IQ population but only 6% of the total population.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

ESFJ men are like catnip to me They tend to be very "manly" in their demenor and are warm, friendly and shivilorous...I am especially drawn to the athetic ones which seems to be all of them.

Unfortunately their traditionalism and critical nature are an issue for me long term...but pure sex-appeal, ESFJ all the way.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Yes, but I couldn't furnish it immediately. It'd probably be the European Journal of Psychology, but I can't recall. Right off the bat though, I have this:
    Thanks.. That is pretty cool info.. and I admit I am surprised at the data presented.. I would have thought without a doubt that a sensor dominated world would accommodate a sensor thinking person.

Good stuff..

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

That's from a blog... where's their source?

If you think about it, that blog probably got their information from a small scale study; which is unreliable. That's how most typology studies are made. Besides, they aren't even thinking in terms of the functions. Wouldn't the N doms have the highest IQ, if, by their logic, intuition makes someone the most intelligent out of the preferences? Most EN_Ps and IN_Js I've met have been insanely smart.

And another thing to think about, a lot of very intelligent people score as intuitive types because of how tests are made. Tests are unreliable, the only way that you would be able to make an actual study on MBTI types would be to get people who have studied type and everything about it. Not just find some random people and give them a test. That's a recipe for failure. I'm sure that a lot of these "INTJs" are just insanely smart ISTJs.

Personally, when I take the test I score as pretty much every I__P depending on my mood. If I was put in a study, I'd have to intentionally take the test with getting ISFP in mind, not how I actually am.

I personally think that the insane sensor bias here is just against people who aren't on par with the complainer's intellect, or they don't have similar kinds of intellect. Type doesn't really have to do with that. I mesh well with both sensors and intuitives who are smart, the preference doesn't really mean anything. It just makes conversations more interesting. The real divide is intelligence.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Ginkgo

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

ISFJ!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Ok - I posted here like a year ago, but I've changed my mind. I still think xSFPs are sexy, but also most definitely xNTJs.

I've also noticed that I'm attracted to INFP men when they're celebrities or something (Kurt Cobain, Ian Curtis) but not so much IRL, which is weird.

Ginkgo

I tried to destroy this thread will irradiated hot pockets. Don't make me bring in the nukes.