User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

For me it goes something like ENFP > INFP > ISFP > INFJ > ENFJ > INTJ. So mainly NFs, which is probably a form of incest.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]
    Likes Alassea liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Sexiest, IMHO

ISFP > ESFP > ENFP > ENTP > INTP

Thus far ISFJ is the only SJ I've ever knowingly found to be sexy.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by The Decline View Post
    While ENFP's and ENFJ's enjoy our company and can extrovertedly socialize with us, they're not explicitly interested in INTP's.
    That's garbage. While my ENFP sister may have no romantic use for INTPs, I have, and it's been pretty intense. Maybe I'll find one I like who isn't married already or 20 years old.

Am I reading too much into this? Would someone please look into the sources so we can discredit it before I get too depressed?
    Yes.

Look, everyone. These things need to be taken as suggestions and NOT law straight from Mt. Sinai, okay? If you took these things as FACT, my ISTJ friends shouldn't be happily married to ISFPs, my ESFPs wouldn't dig ESTJs so much, blah blah BLAH. I've been in very mutually amazing relationships with eNTPs and ISTPs too, so just kick that whole "It's gotta be this way or nothing at all" rhetoric out the nearest window.

Don't get TOLD what to like. Anyone doing that has a personal agenda.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    xxxx

http://www.personalitydesk.com/myers-briggs-matches.php

This is depressing. According to this data, INTP's best matches are with other types which don't specifically match well with INTPs. Also, while INTP's best matches are half extrovert, half introvert, other types which best match with INTP's (INTJ, ISTP, INFJ) are all introverts! No wonder our type is called "The Loner". While ENFP's and ENFJ's enjoy our company and can extrovertedly socialize with us, they're not explicitly interested in INTP's. Same with INFP's, but without extroversion. This leaves INTP's being the only type best matches on both ends.

Am I reading too much into this? Would someone please look into the sources so we can discredit it before I get too depressed?
    I'd like to discredit the source based solely on logic. Is it REALLY a match if it only works for one side?
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    ESFJ

I am also going to discredit this bullshit.

If your Type is:ESFJ

Your best matches are: ENFP, ENFJ, ESFJ

Your lowest matches are: ISTJ, INTJ, INFP

I have never read up anything on NF's as i have never met on irl, and i am not really interested in them. *sigh*

Well according to what i have been reading on here, online and in books. I am supposed to be looking for an INTP or INTJ .. Apparantly not now.

I give up, i'm just trying to give myself a heads up, but i am not going to bother. He'll turn up eventually whatever his type is. Poor bastard

MBTI
    I

Don't quite understand the question, anyone can actually be sexy if they look good.

But if we're strictly speaking from a personality standpoint, my preferences would primarily be:

INFP, ISFP, INFJ.

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Hm... If I were to generalize, probably INxJs and INFPs would be at the top of my list. Healthy ones, that is.

http://www.personalitydesk.com/myers-briggs-matches.php

This is depressing. According to this data, INTP's best matches are with other types which don't specifically match well with INTPs. Also, while INTP's best matches are half extrovert, half introvert, other types which best match with INTP's (INTJ, ISTP, INFJ) are all introverts! No wonder our type is called "The Loner". While ENFP's and ENFJ's enjoy our company and can extrovertedly socialize with us, they're not explicitly interested in INTP's. Same with INFP's, but without extroversion. This leaves INTP's being the only type best matches on both ends.

I doubt its accuracy. Mainly because, such as in INTJs case, there'll be a type listed as both a most likely as well as a least likely (the INTJs have INFJ in both columns, heh). I'm too lazy to actually look into the sources, though, so maybe there's a really convincing explanation for that, I don't know.

On the other hand, ENTPs appear seven times in the first column and never in the second, so perhaps there's some truth to it after all.
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Has someone mentioned me yet ? Otherwise boooring !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ISTx

Entropie.

(no homo)

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Yay! INFP rollin' in the votes! I'd say we're pretty sexy....from a distance. Get to know us and then we're just a cesspool of emotion.

I'd say ENTP, ENFJ, ENFP.
    Likes Alassea liked this post