User Tag List

First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    You can count the function %'s from those because you know which type uses which functions
    I think five's point in the OP was that this can be derived from data at hand, but what he wants is an instance where someone has done it already.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    I think five's point in the OP was that this can be derived from data at hand, but what he wants is an instance where someone has done it already.
    But he can pretty much see what he wants to see pretty much just by looking at the statistics on the pdf
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

He already SAID he'd rather not do the work but would prefer to have someone (possibly an INTP because they enjoy work like this) to extract the relevant information and give it to him without a text wall because it's more efficient that way.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    He already SAID he'd rather not do the work. He wants an INTP to extract the relevant information and give it to him without a text wall because it's more efficient that way.
    But its just choosing 2 out of 16 and adding the %'s..
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx

I fear the majority of studies use mainly the test to find one's type and only skim through recognizing one's type from the description, if at all. Especially in a professional setting type falsification seems rampant. Otherwise the samples are not really random (students or people above a certain income level to have internet access, phone or a constant address).

I am afraid the data the OP is looking for, a reliable data, is not available.

I am very disappointed with the research I have gone through so far. The methodology is rather questionable.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Istbkleta View Post
    I fear the majority of studies use mainly the test to find one's type and only skim through recognizing one's type from the description, if at all. Especially in a professional setting type falsification seems rampant. Otherwise the samples are not really random (students or people above a certain income level to have internet access, phone or a constant address).

I am very disappointed with the research I have gone through so far. The methodology is rather questionable.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I put together a spreadsheet with this data a little over a year ago.

n > 10,000

I'm going to say Ni is the least likely primary function, since it is the primary function of the least common male (INFJ) and female (INTJ) types. Correct me if my intuition or information are wrong.

MBTI
    ZZZZ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Istbkleta View Post

I'd have to agree. MBTI stats are very skewed because of test taking and self reporting biases. They statistically significant in a rough scale, but not very accurate.

For example in our company of 120 employees we had day where they took tests and had over a dozen self reporting "INTJ"'s and "ENTJ"'s coming out as that because the CEO and COO are that type. People emulate, they see themselves like they want to be seen or what is essential leadership and success.

The results would have been significantly different if done at home for example.

Context matters.

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    But he can pretty much see what he wants to see pretty much just by looking at the statistics on the pdf
    Not entirely true. For example, the rarest type is not simply putting the rarer of each of the traits together, although, intuitively, that is how you can arrive at the types that are the most strongly correlated with general intelligence :P