User Tag List

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Default Fi users for Fe-ers.

This is where we can praise Fe, if there is any 'we' and not just me. I for one like some Fe. It's nice to have some sort of framework to play in, it's like having a jungle gym. Also, it's also like castle, you can sometimes sling arrows between Fe crenulations. Any other Fi-ers appreciate Fe?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i appreciate where it comes from...yes.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Yes, I like Fe. I particularly like it in men, probably because it is sort of unexpected. Any issues I have with Fe is more of a resentment when MY feelings are dismissed by Fe types. I have a lot of FJs in my life who don't do this though, so it's not like it's always an issue.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    This is where we can praise Fe, if there is any 'we' and not just me. I for one like some Fe. It's nice to have some sort of framework to play in, it's like having a jungle gym. Also, it's also like castle, you can sometimes sling arrows between Fe crenulations. Any other Fi-ers appreciate Fe?
    Yeah, it is nice to have some sort of framework to play in. I enjoy Japanese customs and the framework because it is so easy to see and play with. I think my Fe scores are high because of living in other cultures.

I like your line, I for one like some Fe. I can just imagine I for one like me some Fe... "Come over here and give me some of that sweet Fe"

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Yes, I like Fe. I particularly like it in men, probably because it is sort of unexpected. Any issues I have with Fe is more of a resentment when MY feelings are dismissed by Fe types. I have a lot of FJs in my life who don't do this though, so it's not like it's always an issue.
    I have had the same experience but in the reverse but chalked it up to many different factors. It can be annoying, can't it? So feelers unite!