User Tag List

First 545535455565765 Last

Thread: Fe Fakeness

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    How would you define this Fe universal? Do you see it as complete or partial?

At some point maybe the Fe people will talk about leadership, and then maybe whatever guides them can show itself. I'm getting the impression it's going to be hard to express properly without allowing that context can legitimately alter judgment, which I guess prima facie means partial "universals", except that there may end up being some higher-level principles to govern how context can alter judgment....

*just making stuff up now*

(And whoever organises this forum to go down each and every day at my lunchtime isn't helping.)
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Just got back from hanging with some friends for the night. Gonna rest up. No, I didn't even read the OP. I don't think I did. Let me go check...

Naw. I wasn't actively using emotions because of that.

Oh and I was feeling so smug because I've linked Fe=>Ni>Se=>Ti. Before it was like Fe=>Se or "RAWR" Inferior popping up Ti=>Ni, some times Fe=>Ni, which usually,>Se. A few instances in sales but more especially my love of linguistics were the only places where the first ever happened before. Now I see to have that kind of access much of the time.

MBTI
    INTJ

LEADERSHIP: set the topic; set the tone; repeat.

The relationship between topic and tone is method. Tone dictates which method applies; some methods require particular tone. Further, method is the province of those being led inasmuch as they are the workers and will use the method. So once you set the topic, leadership is all about tone.

/your mom
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

lol Kalach is hilarious.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    LEADERSHIP: set the topic; set the tone; repeat.

The relationship between topic and tone is method. Tone dictates which method applies; some methods require particular tone. Further, method is the province of those being led inasmuch as they are the workers and will use the method. So once you set the topic, leadership is all about tone.

/your mom
    What are you talking about?

MBTI
    INTJ

Leadership. Leading. Directing. Being Je.

How it comes about. And more importantly, why the Fe types won't say.

It's possible they literally don't know.

Yet it seems to be intimately tied to teh fakeness.

(And, when discussed, might resolve teh fakeness.) ("Might"? Pffft, WILL! I direct.)

Boy meets Grr

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I think it's only part of it, K.

An overlooked, important part, though.

Btw, the repeated "your mom" stuff isn't good leadership.

Glycerine

Does that mean "Te" is fake? Equal opportunity discrimination.... how about it? LOL

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I'm not actually gunna respond to the mindless drivel above; playing with those so far below your mental capacity isn't really that interesting. That being said, it's pretty funny when one claims to have run circles around others due to their repeating the same mantra after the other has left the room. And, to top it off, to feel so much pride over one's "accomplishments"... truly hilarious... apparently I forgot one option: troll AND idiot.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Does that mean "Te" is fake? Equal opportunity discrimination.... how about it? LOL
    Perhaps "fake" with regards to truth, in the sense that Fe-users put aside certain emotions, in order to accomplish a greater objective, Te users might put aside certain parts of the truth, in order to accomplish the greater objective. It would be Te letting certain things slide that Ti would not want to let slide, for the purpose of accomplishing the imperative at hand. It would be the claim we always hear that Te prefers pragmatism, efficiency and getting the job done (Te) over precise, perfect, and immaculate truth (Ti) (that doesn't get the imperative accomplished).

Interesting angle you've brought in, @Kalach...