User Tag List

First 21293031323341 Last

Thread: Fe Fakeness

Glycerine

My sense of self tells me "why should I give a shit what others think? Many people need to get a stick out of their butt" HAH! I grudgingly am too considerate and "too nice" for my own good. Darn that Fe bugger!

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Not a horrible explanation, but still doesn't tell the whole story.

You're around the early 20th century or so (and before, obviously).

Better than most, but still not good enough. We've gone further than that.
    I know its not the whole story, writing the whole story would take so long time that i cba to do that. but this is something that explains subjective factor of Te and no matter how many positives on being objective you find, it doesent remove this very large factor in being subjective.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Possibly it was G.I. Gurdjieff.
    No idea if someone said it before me, would be pretty weird if someone didnt because its so obvious if you understand even the basics of psycholgy
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    My sense of self tells me "why should I give a shit what others think? Many people need to get a stick out of their butt" HAH! I grudgingly am too considerate and "too nice" for my own good. Darn that Fe bugger!
    I used to be this way too until I realized that they don't care.
    They have a personal bias/grudge against Fe and it's as simple as that and it won't ever change.

Has it changed in all these years? No, it hasn't.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I used to be this way too until I realized that they don't care.
    They have a personal bias/preference (against) and it's as simple as that and it won't ever change.

Has it changed in all these years? No, it hasn't.
    The annoying thing is that I am typically highly aware of the social dynamics/ how people are reacting towards me/social rules but I like to detach from it all because I am so sensitive to it all. I just don't want to deal with it and engage it on my own terms. If I could get rid of my Fe domness, I would.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

The annoying thing is that I am typically highly aware of the social dynamics/ how people are reacting towards me/social rules but I like to detach from it all because I am so sensitive to it all. I just don't want to deal with it and engage it on my own terms. If I could get rid of my Fe domness, I would.
    Haha I used to be like that too, then I just got tired. You should be proud of yourself though. You're beautiful and perfect just the way you are.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Haha I used to be like that too, then I just got tired. You should be proud of yourself though. You're beautiful and perfect just the way you are.

Glycerine

We should start a "Fe rehab" group.

It's funny but I used to be like how most people seemed to describe "Fe doms" when I was little (some periods I would be strongly Fe and other times, I would be very much in a Ni-Ti loop) but as I got older I didn't want to be bothered w/ people.

I'm only particularly selfish when it comes to anything that falls under the term "work" - and I don't just mean employment.. I mean, work in the Newtonian sense. In my opinion, people who want me to do things tend to be more selfish anyways. The audacity.. expecting me to physically exert myself out of the blue. Like I give a shit about painting your house with you. If you enjoy it so much, then leave me alone and have fun. That said, I'll buy people lunch and loan out things. I think I'm pretty generous that way. And, I'd say, for the most part, generous with other opinions. I don't know the ultimate truth, and as long as they don't, we'll probably be cool. Most of the time.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Te tries to put out logical and rational explanation into an object in external world.
    Your Ti is showing. "Tries"? There's effort involved in noticing something in the world and making a stipulation around it? "I read this totally cool thing on the Internet about this cool guy called Jung. Let's say this Jung stuff is true, right, and it means introverted truth seekers are scared witless over this dumb idea of objectiontonie or something."

Then introverted hoopla can get to work. Then. After the stipulation. Particularly in ITJ. ETJ may do something more immediate with the world.

but what is taken in(introverted) from the object shapes the rational explanations by leaving somethings out and taking somethings in based on intuitions and feelings, also not everything is noticed.
    Nowai! Are you, like, saying I'm a perceiver? That I run most of my thinking through a perception process, not a truth process? Get away! You kidder.

This is the reason why, even tho Te tries to be objective by following reason, its as subjective as anything else in human mind.. reasons that Te use to rationalize come from subjective processes, so it makes Te subjective too, no matter how strongly it strives on being objective by following reason and logic.
    Give it up. Your value system is like ten inches below your skirt. WE CAN SEE IT!!!

[Goshdarn you bounders]. Own up to this hysterical attachment to the one value you endlessly can't have. If you want to ping INTJs in the same way, ask for the truth of RIGHT and GOOD. An objective function will never be objective in the subjective sense you mindlessly require, and that's about as telling a criticism as saying that hypotheses vary over time. IT'S YOU WHO WANT THIS "REAL" OBJECTIVITY. IT'S YOUR SOURCE AND HOPE. IT DRIVES YOUUUUUUUUUUU!

And now you want to find a way to tell me I fail to reach YOUR standard when I use MY functions? Welcome to your world.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr