Thread: Fe Fakeness

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    She started a new weight loss program. It's called crystal meth. Even her teeth lose weight.
    Wow, that is really classy. I think Lil' Wayne did something with crystal meth. Or maybe it was just ice for his teeth.

I personally like the turnip weight loss program.

You get your own personal turnip to train you. He never compliments you, turns red often, and glistens with the work out.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Wow, that is really classy. I think Lil' Wayne did something with crystal meth. Or maybe it was just ice for his teeth.

I personally like the turnip weight loss program.

You get your own personal turnip to train you. He never compliments you, turns red often, and glistens with the work out.
    God you make me want to stick it in you.

*turns up 'Lil Wayne* "Step into my parlor", said the spider to the fly.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

I knew you were a potato in real life.

How mystic of you.

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Ginkgo

I knew you were a potato in real life.

How mystic of you.
    If you know that then you're abusing surveillance tapes.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

If you know that then you're abusing surveillance tapes.
    What can I say, I am a crazy pants.

Ginkgo

What can I say, I am a crazy pants.
    I'm so there.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

I'm so there.
    And here and everywhere, within this great time cube.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Its not that one exists to undermine another. its that undeveloped unconscious(undifferianted) functions have unconscious guiding effect to developed conscious ones. after function has been differentiated, its brought onto conscious control, thus it loses its unconscious guiding effect to other functions.

The whole point is to separate the parts in order the whuole to function properly without any unconscious guidance which might lead to unwanted consequences.

When you are guided by your unconscious, you are bound to your fate, but when you take the unconscious to consciousness, you are creating your own future.
    I DON'T CARE. I WAS JUST WONDERING WHY THE Fe'RS THOUGHT THEY COULD GET AWAY WITH PROJECTING THAT FEAR FOR OBJECTIVITY ONTO INTJ Fi...

Perhaps they were unaware...
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Z Buck McFate View Post
    LOL^.

My first guess, in INFJs, and even ENFJs for that matter (while Ti is the inferior, it’s still the sidekick judging function), is that we need to be aware of how anything that initially ‘makes sense’ to us isn’t based on objective reality so much as it makes sense according to our own experience of the world. Ti isn’t really in any managerial position, it works for Fe.
    If I may butt in here, technically, I think it probably works for Ni.

Judgment functions qua cognition need a space in which to operate, it seems to me. Further, I'm pretty sure, for introverted judgment, introverted perception provides that space. Perception provides starter data, and we all knew that, but where does judgment itself form? Not decisions or rulings, but the function of judgment. I think there's some sense in which perception data instantiates judgment rulings. More importantly, judgment active amongst similarly oriented data is just that, active. Creative. Actually creating and changing itself. Judgment operating on data of an opposite orientation is static--the judgment itself doesn't develop as judgment, it just judges.

I think though there can come a time when there is some communication between the orientations, and the (Ji+Pi)+(Je+Pe) becomes some 4-way dynamic. But I don't know what that is yet, either prosaic maturity or transcendent godhood, one or the other.

It might be possible to say that feeling is feeling and orientation of judgment is something else. The interesting thing I keep reading reported about Fe is--and I paraphrase, perhaps even warp--the effort that goes into maintaining Fe rulings at the expense of passing emotion, allowing of course that the rulings can change over time as patterns of passing emotion are noted and external checks with other people are used. Fi obviously has something like this conclusion maintenance too, but there's some different nuance to the Fe method that seems like it might be important.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    I DON'T CARE. I WAS JUST WONDERING WHY THE Fe'RS THOUGHT THEY COULD GET AWAY WITH PROJECTING THAT FEAR FOR OBJECTIVITY ONTO INTJ Fi...

Perhaps they were unaware...
    Caps cry cuz fear of objective analysis of your Fi
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read