User Tag List

First 17252627282937 Last

Thread: Fe Fakeness

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I must say again that I think you're a seriously bad person, worst INFP here except for Moniker and ScottNDenver.

Hope you all burn in hell together.
    Your posts are just as hard to take seriously as Bozo the Clown.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Folly, Earthlings! Folly. It's a mistake to imagine one half of a judgment pair exists to undermine the other. Instead, neither judgment can exist without the other. We can talk of times when a person makes unconscious choices but we can't talk of some function as if it is its products. Te does not exist without Fi in the sense that there is no objective reason to value truth unless one cares for it. (Or something like that.) Likewise, Ti apparently cannot exist unless there is something "out there" to care about.

But why is this so, and what's its relevance to fakery must wait upon a non-phone post, or on someone willing to see cognition as cognition.
    We can talk about functions that way. It's just incorrect to do so.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    It allows you to boil all T down to really just having an F root.

And thus Ts, when it really comes down to it, aren't do anything other than F.
    It would probably be more accurate to say Fi would declare certain things that matter, and the extent to which they do.

I don't know if the best characterization is that it goes around justifying Te's plans.
    Once again, you seem to be ascribing too much Feeling motive to a Thinker, which you (and most Feelers) seem very wont to do.
    Ah I see what you are getting on about ... I'll need to think about this for a bit, before I can respond.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Folly, Earthlings! Folly. It's a mistake to imagine one half of a judgment pair exists to undermine the other. Instead, neither judgment can exist without the other. We can talk of times when a person makes unconscious choices but we can't talk of some function as if it is its products. Te does not exist without Fi in the sense that there is no objective reason to value truth unless one cares for it. (Or something like that.) Likewise, Ti apparently cannot exist unless there is something "out there" to care about.

But why is this so, and what's its relevance to fakery must wait upon a non-phone post, or on someone willing to see cognition as cognition.
    Its not that one exists to undermine another. its that undeveloped unconscious(undifferianted) functions have unconscious guiding effect to developed conscious ones. after function has been differentiated, its brought onto conscious control, thus it loses its unconscious guiding effect to other functions.

The whole point is to separate the parts in order the whole to function properly without any unconscious guidance which might lead to unwanted consequences.

When you are guided by your unconscious, you are bound to your fate, but when you take the unconscious to consciousness, you are creating your own future.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    If TJs and FPs only use Fi, and Fi invariably causes Fi users to assume that displays of emotion are fake, then are demonstrations of Fe fake?
    You are dumb sometimes. Fi displays emotions to the self. Duh.

Then again, you can't spell fake without Fe.

Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    You are dumb sometimes. Fi displays emotions to the self. Duh.

Then again, you can't spell fake without Fe.

Sometimes??? Are you suggesting I have no integrity? 100% dumb right up in this package yo.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Sometimes??? Are you suggesting I have no integrity? 100% dumb right up in this package yo.
    You don't have integrity, that is why you married that badger who hitch hiked on route 66.

Get a room, yo.

And believe me honey, badger don't care.

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Ginkgo

You don't have integrity, that is why you married that badger who hitch hiked on route 66.

Get a room, yo.
    Daughter dearest? Is that you??? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Daughter dearest? Is that you??? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
    Obviously I am not your daughter. Though maybe I am, because I seem to have the tendency to derail. Does Badger Mother miss me?

Ginkgo

Obviously I am not your daughter. Though maybe I am, because I seem to have the tendency to derail. Does Badger Mother miss me?
    She started a new weight loss program. It's called crystal meth. Even her teeth lose weight.