Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by five View Post
    That's because I've spent 10 year debating one. My 2ic is an ENTJ. I think I know the difference thank you very much.

Yes, thank you. I've contacted him.

He is a true ENTJ through and through. It's really so uncanny the similarities between him and my COO.

They both like anime, MMA, guns and of course, being ENTJ's (war with themselves and others). Exceptional executors.

I am an Ennegream 5w6 and have always tested that since day one. Just listen to how ridiculous your "analysis" sounds. You reading believing your own bullshit. You need to take your head out of the clouds.

Where are you actions? I have created a painstaking list of MBTI types in reality over 3 years with vigorous debate with over 80 people now. Have you? Or you just been here in a self-confirming little bubble fooling everyone?

Every single statement I can backup with proof and action. Can you?

It comes down to Actions vs Words.

You trying to make yourself feel better because you so light on it. You are a theorizer, and not to say an INTJ can't be one (eg Newton), but you seem nothing like him. He produced so much. Theory that had utility. Newton is a fantastic example. While expound much of modern science he also was most definitely Te in his life approach to life vs pure academics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cognitive_biases

Not every single INTJ would go into businesses, but you told me earlier you couldn't rule out Michael Jackson being an INTJ. What a ridiculous statement.

I can with complete and utter certainty, tell you that Michael Jackson is not an INTJ. You just don't have the definiteness of an INTJ. It's mock confidence and it shows in your stupid use of smiley's all over the show.

You give off the nerd trying to be a "tough guy" beating up people on forums intellectually. We had an ENTP who was our product guy that was exactly the same thing, loved being "clever" and pointing it out. He was eventually dismissed for fucking around for too long and not being able to close. Endlessly dreaming up big ideas and love debating, but when it came to action he came up very very short.

And if you think trying to pick apart one post by me is "owning me", you just so deluded. I do what I say, and I'm not sticking around for another 2000 posts trying to adjust you to reality.

But go and pick apart my posts with more deflecting, "haha"'s. Nearly every statement you make is "left open". Again something an NTP does. I've seen it time and time again when they on the defensive.
    You make a fantastic argument.

It is a little like the ENTPs.

O.M.G.

On the other hand, as I mentioned earlier, there is a rare INTJ disease that ravages some of them, in that they believe everything they say is objective to the point of it becoming absolutely humorous for on-lookers.

Take Ayn Rand, for example.

MBTI
    ZZZZ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    You make a fantastic argument.

It is a little like the ENTPs.

O.M.G.

On the other hand, as I mentioned earlier, there is a rare INTJ disease that ravages some of them, in that they believe everything they say is objective to the point of it becoming absolutely humorous for on-lookers.

Take Ayn Rand, for example.
    Right, so let tell you whats happened here. This whole forum lacks Se and Te and as a consequence this guy appears to be like that because he is the most "INTJ" here.

Yes he is of course he is rational and objective, compared to an NF or SF, which he loves to argue with. Which is ironic because to me he seems subjective and overly emotional compared to me. I have seen this constantly in my debates over the years with NTP's.

Every single time their emotion gets in the way of truth when I push hard on boundaries cases. (eg stuff that they should have discarded as BS but haven't because of not having Te).He also is intelligent clearly. But so is my INTP friend. He is wickedly smart yet I constantly am adjusting him towards reality. NTP's are just not that grounded. Just like Chris Langan with an IQ of 185 believes in creationism. Smart people can be stupid. IQ is a very one dimensional measure of overall intelligence. Being able to hit a ball accurately everytime is intelligence, its an Se intelligence. He is placing his Ne skills as supreme to all, which is arrogant.

In otherwords Ni Te is actually the most objective, I am one and that's not in question. I believe in nothing superstitious whatsoever. I'm completely a reductionist and we are mere brief fragments of existence in the evolutionary chain. There is no greater meaning. There are no souls, there are very few mysteries. And the ones that are exist in hard science, like astronomy and particle physics, not in astrology or religion or other delusional things.

I am questioning him though. Nobody is calling me an ENTP or an Fe etc. You can view my post history going back 3 years if you like. You can look me up on Facebook, or Twitter etc. Have nothing to hide whatsoever. You can look me up and see what real people say about me.

Not to sound rude, I love you guys and respect your talents (different to mine) but compared to an actual INTJ when it comes to objectivity, he just seems like a big ball of Fe.

Another clue, the crass use of humour. Typical ENTP. eg saying "weak ass arguments dude".

His words don't match actions. The other INFJ was spot on BTW, INFJ's are often perceptive like that because of Ni. My sister is an INFJ and wicked perceptive, it's just what I do notice is that the conclusions around my motives are often wrong. But they definitely good at noticing something is "up" in the first place.

I'll leave you with one last thought. Look at Steve Jobs he is also an "asshole" but he's an ENTP.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Could it be you invoked his ENTP shadow? *curious*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ZZZZ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post
    Could it be you invoked his ENTP shadow? *curious*
    For sure, that is a good possibility.

Also he constantly is going on about "whipping ur ass", "skinning u alive" etc trying to show how clever he is. All I care about is truth, and this guy is an ENTP through an through. It's typical of ENTP's eg John Stewart (from the daily show). He loves to debate and mock opponents. He does so using humour, similar to Zarathustra with his smileys, "haha"'s.

NTJ's are pretty serious, it comes with Fi vs Fe.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by five View Post
    Every single time their emotion gets in the way of truth when I push hard on boundaries cases. (eg stuff that they should have discarded as BS but haven't because of not having Te).He also is intelligent clearly. But so is my INTP friend. He is wickedly smart yet I constantly am adjusting him towards reality. NTP's are just not that grounded. Just like Chris Langan with an IQ of 185 believes in creationism. Smart people can be stupid. IQ is a very one dimensional measure of overall intelligence. Being able to hit a ball accurately everytime is intelligence, its an Se intelligence. He is placing his Ne skills as supreme to all, which is arrogant.

In otherwords Ni Te is actually the most objective, I am one and that's not in question. I believe in nothing superstitious whatsoever. I'm completely a reductionist and we are mere brief fragments of existence in the evolutionary chain. There is no greater meaning. There are no souls, there are very few mysteries. And the ones that are exist in hard science, like astronomy and particle physics, not in astrology or religion or other delusional things.
    The part that made me laugh was this: "He is placing his Ne skills as supreme to all, which is arrogant."

I think we can expand this to, "S/he is placing his ____ skills as supreme to all, which is arrogant," where ___ can and should include any cog funct.

Framing reality in a Te way, then claiming that Te is the most grounded cog funct in reality, seems pretty circular to me.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ

Perhaps a thread about Te Realness? So real it's fu'real.

The measure of irony though is if it does turn out that INTJs can't do objective truth--truth without personal bias--then, by analogy, INFJs can't do pure emotion. "Feel!?" we can say, "You think your feeling is real and right and purely, intimately you? MY ASS! It's infected with some concern for truth!!! SUFFER THAT, YOU... fakers?"

Being uninfluenced by personal bias is an aim. It seems wrong to fail in that pursuit. In that respect, feeling does influence the utter fu'real truth telling of us, the tellinest tellers of truth. Feeling being relatively unconscious is also an influence, making us perhaps sometimes alter judgments--and formally make those judgments inadequate as objective conclusions--the better to accord the world to ourselves. One goal, one presumes, is to become aware of attachments and thus aware of those times when instead of using a mask of objectivity and trying to prove ourselves right, we can just say "I want".

By analogy, what's up with Fe being fake, then? Ti will play a role in Fe decision-making. Is the right thing here to say it will reduce the purity of feeling? There will not be a complete melding with the objects outside. The love will not totally conform to the object. It won't match 100% the real situation. It'll include something else.

But I'm making Fe sound too in-the-moment. The Nardi stuff points out that brain action shows Fe happens in a part of the brain that [something something something] maintains conclusion over and above momentary affect. And the kinds of "conclusion" going on will be... well there will be some kind of lack of feeling in them. There'll be some Ti influence.

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Its funny when people are projecting thwir own weaknesses onto others and are utterly unaware that they (also) posses those weaknesses, but their ego prevents them from seeing their own weaknesses, thus they see these weaknesses in others.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Can I just request right now that *if* I'm stuck in my Ti-blindspot, some Ti-user plz plz explain it to me? *paranoid*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ZZZZ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Framing reality in a Te way, then claiming that Te is the most grounded cog funct in reality, seems pretty circular to me.
    Sorry I think you misrepresenting me Jennifer, I never once made the claim Te is the most grounded. If you think I did feel free to quote me.

Sensors are generally more grounded than Intuitives. Hence Se, Si and Te are all grounding without qualification on which is "more".

I have ISTP buddies that are very grounded. It comes from Se though not from Ti.

NTP's and NFP's seem the least grounded.

I could be wrong etc. Usual disclaimer applies. I love NTP's and NFP's nothing against them or any type (except maybe ENFJ's - whom I've noticed tend in my real life experience to be more objectively dishonest, a trait I can't stomach). Also well aware that could just be a sampling bias on my part.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Err...NFPs have Te and Si as well dude..that would make us, according to your theory, just as grounded as you.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★