User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 456

  1. #41
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    @KDude: since when does snowflakeness mean being more psychologically complete?
    My issue is the idea of being a "Pure Type" by default. That encourages unique snowflakeness (I can't keep a straight face writing that word btw).

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    MBTI
    ZZZZ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Yeah, this is primarily a Socionics forum. *snicker*
    I'll take that as sarcasm then.

    Explain then why FDG with 4000+ posts calls himself "ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp"

    Notice the little j. I thought that was exclusively a socionics thing. Am I mistaken?

  3. #43
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    People tend to post their letters in small when they are unsure about them or think this component is not so strong developed in them on this forum
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  4. #44
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Besides, FDG isn't even an ENTJ in Socionics. He's an SLE.

    lol j/k

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    MBTI
    ZZZZ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    People tend to post their letters in small when they are unsure about them or think this component is not so strong developed in them on this forum
    Then he should refrain from typing other people.

    Unless a person is absolutely certain of their own type, beyond any shadow of a doubt, they have no right to pollute the internet with brazen noisy guesses on other's peoples types.

  6. #46
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by five View Post
    Then he should refrain from typing other people.

    Unless a person is absolutely certain of their own type, beyond any shadow of a doubt, they have no right to pollute the internet with brazen noisy guesses on other's peoples types.
    What!? The internet exists solely for us to pollute by making brazen noisy guesses while learning typology.

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    MBTI
    ZZZZ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    What!? The internet exists solely for us to pollute by making brazen noisy guesses while learning typology.
    How does guessing make us any wiser? If crowd wisdom matched reality we'd all be atheist, instead we have billions of people believing in a myriad of non existant supernatural beings and forces.

  8. #48
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by five View Post
    How does guessing make us any wiser? If crowd wisdom matched reality we'd all be atheist, instead we have billions of people believing in a myriad of non existant supernatural beings and forces.
    Well, my primary mode of learning is to throw it out there. I can't correctly process unless I externalize my ideas somehow, often it's only after this happens is when I realize that It has been folly all along, or that I'm onto something. Then, also, my idea has to option to be critiqued by others, which then further assesses it's value. Truth assessing is a process that starts with the guess, the contention you have is over where the guess is made, which ultimately is not your domain.

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    MBTI
    ZZZZ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Well, my primary mode of learning is to throw it out there. I can't correctly process unless I externalize my ideas somehow, often it's only after this happens is when I realize that It has been folly all along, or that I'm onto something. Then, also, my idea has to option to be critiqued by others, which then further assesses it's value. Truth assessing is a process that starts with the guess, the contention you have is over where the guess is made, which ultimately is not your domain.
    Ok- I will admit to having an Introvert bias. I prefer others to work out stuff on their own and only put ideas out there that have been critically and rigorously evaluated.

    I realize that's not going to happen.

  10. #50
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by five View Post
    Ok- I will admit to having an Introvert bias. I prefer others to work out stuff on their own and only put ideas out there that have been critically and rigorously evaluated.

    I realize that's not going to happen.
    None of us get everything we want. ...

Similar Threads

  1. What MBTI type was Jesus?
    By jixmixfix in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 07-10-2014, 10:44 AM
  2. [NT] Was Carl Jung an NT?
    By INTJ123 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 05:35 PM
  3. What Enneagram Type is Carl Jung?
    By highlander in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 09:19 PM
  4. What MBTI type do you think is the hardest to be?
    By OrangeAppled in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 02:04 AM
  5. What MBTI type do you think is the EASIEST to be?
    By Such Irony in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 09:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO