User Tag List

First 18262728293038 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    There's no such thing as a sensation attitude in Jung's theory.

Quit posting crap.
    "When a function habitually predominates, a typical attitude is produced. . . . There is thus a typical thinking, feeling, sensation, and intuitive attitude" -Jung 'psychological types'

nuff said. rest of your post(s) is similar shit i dont care to reply to.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    "When a function habitually predominates, a typical attitude is produced. . . . There is thus a typical thinking, feeling, sensation, and intuitive attitude" -Jung 'psychological types'

nuff said. rest of your post(s) is similar shit i dont care to reply to.
    You wrote:

"sensing function is a function that takes in physiological stimuli, i.e. physiological sensations. naturally when the sensation is I or E, it has some differences, but the main point is that it is physiological sensation."

And then just below that, you quoted Jung saying:

"Sensation, or sensing, is that psychological function"
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

You wrote:

"sensing function is a function that takes in physiological stimuli, i.e. physiological sensations. naturally when the sensation is I or E, it has some differences, but the main point is that it is physiological sensation."

"Sensation, or sensing, is that psychological function"
    its psychological function that takes in physiological sense stimuli: "Sensation, or sensing, is that psychological function which transmits a physical stimulus to perception. It is, therefore, identical with perception."

you are just using some partial quotes from jung to support your twisted views and have been doing it throughout the whole topic.
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

its psychological function that takes in physiological sense stimuli: "Sensation, or sensing, is that psychological function which transmits a physical stimulus to perception. It is, therefore, identical with perception."

you are just using some partial quotes from jung to support your twisted views and have been doing it throughout the whole topic.
    Since you feel the need to accuse me of some kind of pernicious eeeeevilll in your every reply, I'll go ahead and quote the entire Jung passage just to ease your anxieties.

"Sensation, or sensing, is that psychological function which transmits a physical stimulus to perception. It is, therefore, identical with perception."

If you still don't see the difference between the two quotes, which I helpfully pointed out to you using bold fonts, then I'm afraid there is no hope for you until you learn the "lol basics."

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Since you feel the need to accuse me of some kind of pernicious eeeeevilll in your every reply, I'll go ahead and quote the entire Jung passage just to ease your anxieties.

"Sensation, or sensing, is that psychological function which transmits a physical stimulus to perception. It is, therefore, identical with perception."

If you still don't see the difference between the two quotes, which I helpfully pointed out to you using bold fonts, then I'm afraid there is no hope for you until you learn the "lol basics."
    i dont know what universe you live in, but where i live psychological things are also physiological things. with perception there is an external physiological stimuli which triggers physiological reaction in a body, which when travels to the brains becomes a psychological thing. "sensing function is a function that takes in physiological stimuli, i.e. physiological sensations." "Sensation, or sensing, is that psychological function which transmits a physical stimulus to perception."

now you are just stuck on some mode where you refuse to understand what is said to you because you are trying to protect your ego about being wrong with all your crap on this(and other) topic. -> only cry cuz crappeur :-------DDDDDD
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

i dont know what universe you live in, but where i live psychological things are also physiological things.
    Then your universe is wrong.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Then your universe is wrong.
    so you think this is just pseudoscience https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuropsychology ?
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

so you think this is just pseudoscience https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuropsychology ?

psychological: Of, affecting, or arising in the mind; related to the mental and emotional state of a person.

physiology: The branch of biology that deals with the normal functions of living organisms and their parts.

Physiological = body; psychological = mind.

"lol basics"

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

"Because sensation transmits physical changes to consciousness, it also represents the physiological impulse. But it is not identical with it, since it is merely a perceptive function." (Psychological Types, 586)

I suppose I have to explain this to you too.

Physiology IS NOT IDENTICAL with consciousness.

"lol basics."

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Hey guys I think Carl Jung is just like Yoda because he's a 9w1 who people can't freaking tell for the difference between INFJ and INTP!

It's funny how those 2 types look so dang similar to people, since I thought FJ and TP is suppost to be like the explorer Vs. the loyalist.