• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is the first thing you think of when you think of a certain MBTI type

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP - Will wear shorts to work even when there's a dress code not to lol
Haha, reminds me. My undergraduate university had code against wearing shorts of any kind but I wore long shorts anyway. After a few times I was caught out by the security at the gate and told off against it and that they wouldn't allow me in next time I did it. I then wore long shorts and really long socks over the shorts afterwards every time I'm about to get through the gate.

Looked a bit like this.
9813-m.jpg

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yeah for whatever reason mine turned out to be pretty negative...:shock:

ESTJ: Annoying boss bitch with no sense of humor and is always on your case
ISTJ: tattletale
ESFJ: molly weasely/ ultra mom
ISFJ: the mom who shoves her kids in your face on social media
ESTP: macho football player
ISTP: leather jacket, a cigarette, lets ditch this place
ESFP: actor, lots of flowers, lots of drama
ISFP: a marshmellow
ENTJ: Scary boss bitch who will get revenge for any misdeed
INTJ: Supervillan. Evil mastermind
ENFJ: IDK much about ENFJ
INFJ: Health guru, one of those cross legged spiritual people with yoga
ENTP: Clown who enjoys scaring people. Lotssssss of jokes.
INTP: Quiet person who is taking in the stupidity of it all. Urkle from that show
ENFP: hipster
INFP: Unicorn

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haha, reminds me. My undergraduate university had code against wearing shorts of any kind but I wore long shorts anyway. After a few times I was caught out by the security at the gate and told off against it and that they wouldn't allow me in next time I did it. I then wore long shorts and really long socks over the shorts afterwards every time I'm about to get through the gate.
You should have just got yourself a kilt.

ESTJ: Annoying boss bitch with no sense of humor and is always on your case
The best boss I ever had was an ESTJ.

INTJ: Supervillan. Evil mastermind
Perhaps he was just easier to manipulate.

(just kidding: he really was a great boss)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESTJ: People I prefer to be in charge of any given situation I'm in, people I look to for leadership
ISTJ: 80% of my friends, really nice people, a good counterbalance for me
ESFJ: I feel like I'm not good enough to be this type :unsure:
ISFJ: Sweeties
ESTP: "Spunky"
ISTP: in the words of [MENTION=24643]Frosty6226[/MENTION] "leather jacket, a cigarette, lets ditch this place". Lol they're really cool :wubbie:
ESFP: Popular, friendly, the type of person everyone should know
ISFP: Quiet, introspective, awesome. Had a psychology teacher who was ISFP and I absolutely loved her.
ENTJ: They kind of scare me but in a good way :laugh:
INTJ: The secret mastermind running things from behind the curtain; really smart, good at everything. I've been a good "sidekick/guinea pig" to my INTJ friends
ENFJ: As sweet as other Fe types, but with magical Ni that is so mystic to me. I love ENFJs
INFJ: Also the magical Ni-Fe combo; really easy to get along with
ENTP: Also kind of scares me lol. Not in a bad way. They're just really cool :)
INTP: My "opposites", they're really smart but sometimes hard for me to understand; good people
ENFP: Really fun people. I love ENFPs, I need more of them in my life
INFP: Perfect human beings

Doomkid

Although I wish I haven't got all these stereotypes, here we go(don't be mad):

ESFP: hot girl/guy with animal magnetism
ESTP: a guy who is a dick, tiffany michele (poker player)
ESFJ: fanatic religious woman, a guy who tell bad jokes
ESTJ: my previous boss, a manly woman

ENFP: a girl with add, a guy like russel brand
ENTP: a guy with add, a girl who is a comedian
ENFJ: a charismatic guy who could be a cult leader, a woman that is out of anyone's league
ENTJ: michael douglas in some wall street movie, (never saw ENTJ women)

ISFP: a shy girl who is an artist and has a flower on her head, a sensitive guy who likes to teach kids
ISTP: an anti social guy who fix cars and is probably schizoid, a woman who is a bitch to people
ISFJ: my grandma (don't know ISFJ guys, maybe I am one xD)
ISTJ: dwight, from 'the office', Hermione from harry potter

INFP: a girl who initially looks like the ISFP artist, but likes to play mind games, a guy like johnny depp
INTP: a fat guy nerd that doesn't shower, (I never saw INTP women, I think)
INFJ: a guy like kurt cobain, a girl that everyone thinks is an INTP
INTJ: a guy like russel crowe on "a beautiful mind", (I never saw INTJ women)

CDH15

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
ISTJ: Hall Monitor who gets Straight A's and will report you for illegal activities
ESTJ: The strict, authoritarian Principal who students don't want to come face to face with
ISFJ: Shy, but attractive student who just blends in with the crowd
ESFJ: Cheerleader who grows up to be a soccer mom

ISTP: Member of Automotive club who nobody truly knows
ESTP: Jock/Athlete who pushes around the weaker kids
ISFP: Stoner/Artist who's pretty chill, nobody notices when they skip class
ESFP: Popular kid/Party animal who can't stop talking

INTJ: Quiz Bowl participant who condescends upon the less intelligent students
ENTJ: Forceful student leader who wants to dominate everyone
INTP: Geek/Nerd who knows everything about computers, but has never attracted a girl
ENTP: Class clown who comes up with the craziest jokes and is a social media king.

INFJ: Deep, philosophical person who is some sort of guru
ENFJ: Social advocate who is always pushing their moral agenda on you
INFP: Goth/Emo who writes about their feelings and hangs out with others like them
ENFP: Theatre geek who is well-liked because of their comedic tendencies

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am gonna be really honest now.
This is not meant to offend anyone personally or impersonally in any way.

~NT~
INTP: Smart
INTJ: Aspergers
ENTP: Arguing
ENTJ: Money

~NF~
INFP: Fantasy
INFJ: False conclusions
ENFP: Naruto
ENFJ: My love interest

~IS~
ISTP: Mechanics/engineering
ISTJ: Work
ISFP: Tolerance
ISFJ: Tradition

~ES~
ESFP: Stupid (defined by the lack of intellectual common sense)
ESFJ: Stupid (defined by the lack of actual intelligence)
ESTP: Sports, sex, alcohol, drugs, but most importantly: being mainstream.
ESTJ: Evil.

INFPtheQuietOne

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
INFP:Quiet loner ghost fairies that don't stand out
INFJ: Mystical, wise people
ENFP: hyper, imaginative, energetic people
ENFJ: Socializing romantics
ISFJ: volunteering
ISTJ: nostalgic soldiers
ESFJ: dramatic teenagers
ESTJ: loud people who yell
INTP: somewhat messy and nerdy
INTJ: snobby villains
ENTP: infinite ideas
ENTJ: god wannabes
ISFP: angry rebels, artists
ISTP: mechanical stuff
ESFP: happy party people
ESTP: popular jocks

RosieJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
(These are all stereotypes don't take seriously)
ENFP - Bridget Jones or Barry from The Goldbergs - loveable dummy with tons of enthusiasm and ideas but not a lot of common sense
INFP - me
INTP - my dad - gentle sweet and caring and definitely has bushy old professor eyebrows and is constantly daydreaming about maths or chess - usually a bit socially awkward
ENTP - my mum and Chandler from Friends - quick witty and loves a debate (though never admits to being wrong annoyingly)
ENTJ - spencer hastings - someone obsessed with being efficient and productive. Usually very organised and can be very quick and funny. Smart too.
ENFJ - warm caring mum-like friend who can have a darker side of being manipulative or pushy/controlling
INFJ - Lisa Simpson - Have a love of learning, organised, care a lot about getting good grades for the future - sometimes a bit self righteous
INTJ - Stewie from Family Guy - evil mastermind who can be weirdly charming
ISTJ - Mark Corrigan - an uptight middle aged slightly overweight guy who loves history and nothing out of their comfort zone. Surprisingly very perceptive and interesting underneath the cold exterior
ISFJ - Marge Simpson - caring person who doesn't like to try new things and cares quite a lot about how others perceive them.
ESFJ - Charlotte from sex and the city - mumish organised traditional friend. Usually popular at school can be gossipy type but not the uber popular ESFP girl
ESFP - the popular girl who is full of energy and never runs out of things to talk about. Spontaneous, silly and make even mundane anecdotes interesting to listen to. Instantly grab everyone's attention when they enter a room and give off a strong air of self confidence. Seem to just manage to be effortlessly cool wherever they go. Physically attractive and fashionable. Party lover and highly social. Can have a darker side of being overly dramatic or self involved or other people finding it hard to relate to them as they seem theatrical and inauthentic like they are performing all the time...or Joey Tribbiani
ESTP - jock who is kind of a jerk.
ESTJ - Bossy loud and a bit insensitive - CEOs or lawyers clean looking and professional little makeup not at all arty/creative. Admire their efficiency though.
ISTP - Rebel dude on a motorbike in a leather jacket who has really good mechanical skills and works out a lot
ISFP - gentle vegetarian with a trendy style

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ISFP: Petite girl who is always wearing a choker("Property of....")and is always changing her hair color, probably an aspiring photographer.

ISFJ: Casual homebody who is living out her dream life in a game of Sims, but she has too little Ne to make it actually happen.

ESTP: Charms their way out of any responsibility, looks incompetent but then pulls out mad skills in their trade. Expect drunk phone calls and butt dials.

ESFP-Loves vaporwave, goes from being the life of the party to being melodramatic. Has used a sad Bart Simpson avatar once or twice.

ENFP-Strangely ambiverted person who screams in your face one moment and then becomes standoffish the next. Wears hipster glasses, takes pride in having an "unconventional" style of living

ISTJ-Doesn't miss a day of work, but that doesn't mean he isn't dead inside. Cynic for life, enjoys Pawn Stars and Antique Roadshow.

ESTJ: A Joe Bastianich style character. He wants it done and he wants it done right. Gourmand. Eschews goofiness but somehow always ends up at the center of it. Your dad.

INFJ: Your Enneagram coach, who knows you better than you know yourself. Enjoys tiny house living, knows how to access every chakra.

ENTJ: Tsuundere with long black hair, club president who doesn't like bs. Business major. Knows whats best for you, but no one wants to listen.

ENTP-Shitposter. ESTPs are the try hard ladies man, but ENTPs are the real ladies' man here. Runs a sweatshop filled with INTPs and ISFJs. Uses humor to deflect the seriousness of any of situation.

INTP: Makes memes for ENTP, who takes all the credit. Addicted to D&D, is overly particular about the rules of the game. Will judge you for not knowing all the Easter eggs of a movie. Surprisingly dryer than ISTJ.

ENFJ: Jessie Spano type character, authoritarian SJW who thinks everything is about her. Was in every school club, every school play, every AP class.

INFP: ENFJ's minion in SJW-ness, but more tolerable. Animal Crossing trash. More earthy looking than ISFP, but all of them have dyed their hair teal at one point.

ISTP: Gives a fuck once a year. Likes Korn. Disappears in the back of the classroom, but is the real cool guy here compared to ESTP.

ESFJ: Adorable guy who all the ladies swoon over, hair gets ruffled. Likes flower crowns, is the king of drama club and Pinterest. Huge nerd, but is low key about it.

INTJ: The kind of people who walk into forums and don't introduce themselves and just get straight into debate and you raise your eyebrow and don't know what to actually think about them.