failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by empertet View Post
    ESFJ- A werewolf. The human side strive for perfection in the "pack", stopping at nothing to make people happy, the wolf comes out when those people get hurt. Few people live to tell what happens to those who see the wolf.
    I barely survived and I'm still in a full body cast.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    I barely survived and I'm still in a full body cast.
    My curiosity really wants to ask! But I'll refrain myself from trying to probe [] you.

Sorry, had to be done....
    I offer understanding, help and basic human decency, in exchange all I ask is to be accepted.

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    IEI

Career version:
    INFP
    INFP 4w5: reclusive artist, whether musician, aspiring author, or artist, leading an alternative lifestyle in the pacific northwest and expressing their individuality through a bohemian fashion sense; likely frequents several coffee shops when attempting to find creative inspiration or overcome traces of writer's block.
    INFP 4w3- fallen performing artist whom succumbed to the pressures of the music business and developed a drug/ painkiller addiction as an outlet for his frustrations and struggles; likely exudes a brooding, if somewhat dramatic demeanor and embodies the vibe of the troubled, misunderstood artist outcast by society.
    INFP 5w4- Somewhat idiosyncratic graphic/ web designer in Seattle with an alternative fashion sense, whom readily becomes immersed within their artwork and artistic pursuits; seems detached or withdrawn from the concrete world and overly immersed within a value system or fantasy world of their own, which brings about certain struggles for said person in keeping up with their college coursework. Often complains about the "bureucratic" educational system of the university as well as they struggle to fully embrace their quirks and express their creative ideals.
    INFP 9w1- Classic INFP whom spends much more time immersed in fictional novels and their rich inner world than focusing on the reality enclosing; is a talented writer with a penchant for words, yet lacks the motivation to establish the proper pathway to achieve their objective and rather, observes the outer world through an unassuming and easygoing, if detached lens. Likely puts others at ease with their gentle, unobtrusive demeanor as well, yet often struggles to balance among their own sense of identity and the wants of others when attempting to please everyone and satisfy their ideals.

INFJ
    INFJ 4w5- Former goth/ emo during adolescence whom has since matured past said phase and has developed a fascination with writing, particularly journalism, as a means for creative outlet; likely grew up in an environment in which they felt outcast or alienated by their more conventional, traditionally-minded family members.
    INFJ 4w3- Similar to the INFJ mentioned above, yet perhaps more likely to have experimented with different identities throughout their adolescent years, going through several fashion and hairstyle/ color changes when trying to develop an authentic identity; possibly developed a penchant for an artistic, alternative career, such as perhaps becoming a movie/ music critic or film student, to satisfy their needs for creativity.
    INFJ 1w2- Very outspoken about their ethical principals, and likely the type to be involved in several humanitarian activities/ organizations aiming to help their underdog or the less fortunate. Decided to major in counseling, human resources, or social work as a college student in order to satisfy their passion to help, mentor, and guide others.
    INFJ 1w9- Studious and something of a perfectionist, a history major minoring in philosophy, whom exhibits more connectedness to their intellectual side and finds more kindred-ship and understanding among their NT counterparts and their topics of conversation; less imposing than 1w2, but still intensely motivated by their own personal strong, ethical principals.
    INFJ 6w5- Well-meaning, but tends to be analytical and contemplative to a fault when trying to decipher the underlying meanings and motivations of others; likely cares more for society's thoughts and opinions more so than do many other INFJ types and embodies a more impressionable, sensitive demeanor when striving to accommodate to the wants of other people. Possibly views psychology/ psychiatry as a career of interest as well in their curious quest to better understand themselves and others.

ENFJ 2w1- A model citizen whom graduated in the top 5% of their senior class and has pursued a career as a school teacher to better satisfy their desire to mentor and guide others, exhibiting a special fondness for children and a desire to foster their personal growth. Likely traveled to underdeveloped nations at a particular point as well with the desire to touch the lives of foreign children and offer them the opportunity for a quality education.

ENFJ 2w3- An "ace" whom was involved in many extracurricular as a high school student, graduated as an overachieving valedictorian, was an active partisan of their church and its activities, volunteers routinely in community service acts, and currently fills their family members with pride when working towards a doctorate in pediatrics; nonetheless, they may secrely feel overwhelmed with the need to please and cater to the expectations of others when denying their own hearts desires, in order to maintain their "perfect, spotless" facade.

ENFJ 1w2- Religious, active partisan of their church and personal faith.

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

ENFP: MTV
    INFP: The Disney Channel
    INFJ: Lifetime
    ENFJ: TBN

ESTP: ESPN
    ISTP: National Geographic
    ESFP: Animal Planet
    ISFP: A&E

INTJ: The Learning Channel
    ENTJ: Fox Business
    ENTP: Cartoon Network
    INTP: Sy-fy

ESTJ: C-Span
    ISTJ: The Weather Channel
    ESFJ: The Food Network
    ISFJ: Home and Garden TV
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    ENTP: Cartoon Network
    Wanna discuss about it in a fistfight like a man ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by entropie
    Wanna discuss about it in a fistfight like a man ?
    That almost makes sense. What is there to discuss? These are my impressions.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

To be fair ESFJ can seem callous, or cruel at times but like I said way up yonder, they have a pack mentality. Remove them from the pack and they'll start weighing you up as a person rather than an outsider. If they like you they treat you as an extension of themselves, not just a friend
    This. So accurate.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

ESTJ- A good leader and friend to those who require direction, but hell on earth to those who have their own ideas (unless those ideas correlate, in which case they seem like a god-send).
    Fair and accurate.
    ESTJ: C-Span

Guilty as charged!
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

That almost makes sense. What is there to discuss? These are my impressions.
    sexy
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar

ENTJ - steamroller that can't deal with details. Easy to listen to, hard to work with. Possible food issues due to NiSe. Avoid cooking for this person, tell them to order takeaway instead.
    INTP - Quiet, hilarious, independent. Dirty dishes, non-ironed clothes. Non-picky eater, willing to try new flavours.
    INTJ - Stylish but sensitive geek. Don't interrupt this person, they'll sulk for a long time.
    ENTP - Very perceptive person. Don't bother keeping secrets from them, they pick it up eventually.

ENFP - Lifts spirits and confidence easily. Fun to be around but talk too much - I heard you the first time. Non-picky eater.
    INFJ - Insightful yet very sensitive person. Interesting blog to read.
    ENFJ - Compassionate person that'll choke you with their idealistic world view. Should probably listen to them more often.

ESFP - See ENFP.
    ESTP - charming person that can probably complete everything I've been contemplating in the past week within two hours.
    ISTP - Brutally honest person. Independent and respectful of personal space. Hard to discern.

ESFJ - Friendly, good acquaintance but vast differences ensure we don't become friends.
    ISFJ - Practical and considerate person, loves Ne-aux humour. Will complain about restaurant menu even if they chose the restaurant based on the menu.
    ISTJ - abort. abort. abort.
    ESTJ - steamroller that can deal with details (the grim reaper in disguise)- I quit.
    Night is another candle