First 56789 Last

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    I don't give a shit about motorcycles. ATVs sure but not motorcycles since you can easily kill yourself on one.
    Well those ATVs seem interesting, with the all terrain stuff... Would you not sit on and use a bicycle either?

And oh... risk avoidant 7w8 there? Hehe :p (Recalling that thread about taking risks)

By the way I just checked out the wikipedia on ATVs, it says "They are as dangerous as motorcycles, based on mortality and injury scores", well I don't know, I didn't look up the source for it. It's also not clear to me if they meant that only without use of helmets. Just interesting...

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    Well those ATVs seem interesting, with the all terrain stuff... Would you not sit on and use a bicycle either?

And oh... risk avoidant 7w8 there? Hehe :p (Recalling that thread about taking risks)

By the way I just checked out the wikipedia on ATVs, it says "They are as dangerous as motorcycles, based on mortality and injury scores", well I don't know, I didn't look up the source for it. It's also not clear to me if they meant that only without use of helmets. Just interesting...
    I use bicycles.

Haha I'm Ti dom it wouldn't be doing it's job if it didn't assess risks. ISTPs are tactical thinkers.

You're going to make me paranoid now. Still it sounds safer than going 100mph on a highway on motorcycle. If you fall off you get all your skin scraped off like cheddar cheese.

MBTI
    INFJ

ISTJ- Cho from The Mentalist. Stoic, unfazed and rarely surprised. A tendency to seem cold, but this is what draws people to them.

ISFJ- Molly from Sherlock. Kind hearted and sees the best in those they love, if not everyone.

INFJ- Patrick Jane from The Mentalist. Seems perfectly polite, kind, open and intelligent, however you never know what they're thinking, where you stand with them or if you actually know anything about them whatsoever.

INTJ- The Queen piece on a chess board. Highly valued and they know it.

ISTP- A supercomputer AI. Emotion is a currency they don't deal in unless they let their guard down, even then they may deem this a "breech" that has to be plugged.

ISFP- A hippie (in the nicest sense), Both the inner and outer worlds are a paradise that must be looked after and watched over.

INFP- Amelia Pond from Doctor Who. Will stand up for what they believe in and will follow their heart to the end of time (Or at least 1950's Manhattan).

INTP- Sherlock without a Watson (from the ongoing UK series to be specific), A brilliant mind but they put you on edge. (I find it hard to read them due to their seeming lack of emotion.)

ESTP- A star that burns brightly, and unwittingly burns up anything that approaches it without the proper equipment.

ESFP- Jessica Day from New Girl, Bubbly, kind and enjoys spending time trying new things with loved ones.

ENFP- A slot machine that pays out equal to what you put in. The first few tries are free, attempting to get more than you've earned will yield unpredictable (often painful) results. You always know where you stand with them.

ENTP- A big kid who loves new shiny things, brightens up rainy days but ha poor impulse control. Might lack the ability to commit to friends or partners if they don't check themselves or if things grow stale.

ESTJ- A good leader and friend to those who require direction, but hell on earth to those who have their own ideas (unless those ideas correlate, in which case they seem like a god-send).

ESFJ- A werewolf. The human side strive for perfection in the "pack", stopping at nothing to make people happy, the wolf comes out when those people get hurt. Few people live to tell what happens to those who see the wolf.

ENFJ- Yin and Yang. They push and pull people (and allow others to do the same to them), they quickly discover how to manipulate people and are locked in a constant battle between selfishness and selflessness.

ENTJ- A teacher. Loves to talk about anything they know and freely share it, also like teachers they don't like to be corrected and despise anyone who says those two trigger words: "You're wrong."

---------------------------------------------------------

If anyone was offended by those that wasn't my intention, and I'd be happy to review it.
    I offer understanding, help and basic human decency, in exchange all I ask is to be accepted.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

ENFP - hey look it's me

Quote Originally Posted by empertet View Post
    ESFJ- A werewolf. The human side strive for perfection in the "pack", stopping at nothing to make people happy, the wolf comes out when those people get hurt. Few people live to tell what happens to those who see the wolf.

---------------------------------------------------------

If anyone was offended by those that wasn't my intention, and I'd be happy to review it.
    oh my god someone who isn't irrationally biased towards ESFJs you're one of the people who needs to worry least about accidentally offending someone

(that was a really accurate summary btw)
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    ENFP - hey look it's me

oh my god someone who isn't irrationally biased towards ESFJs you're one of the people who needs to worry least about accidentally offending someone

(that was a really accurate summary btw)
    Why would I be bias? (Genuine question BTW)

Also, does this mean you've experienced a personality change recently? You have ENFP as your MBTI (Though I'm guessing it's common to put non related stuff in that section), if so what's it like? (To change type that is)

Also thank you.
    I offer understanding, help and basic human decency, in exchange all I ask is to be accepted.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Why would I be bias? (Genuine question BTW)
    Good question. A lot of people seem to find reasons to hate on ESFJs online and tend to peg people they hold resentment towards (most popular choices are the bitchy popular girl from high school or your mom) as that type for the sake of finding reasons to hate on the entire type itself more.

Also, does this mean you've experienced a personality change recently? You have ENFP as your MBTI (Though I'm guessing it's common to put non related stuff in that section), if so what's it like? (To change type that is)
    I've always been an ENFP. I just get upset when people make unfair generalizations about certain types and EFJs tend to take the most damage (ESTJs too).
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFJ

Good question. A lot of people seem to find reasons to hate on ESFJs online and tend to peg people they hold resentment towards (most popular choices are the bitchy popular girl from high school or your mom) as that type for the sake of finding reasons to hate on the entire type itself more.
    To be fair ESFJ can seem callous, or cruel at times but like I said way up yonder, they have a pack mentality. Remove them from the pack and they'll start weighing you up as a person rather than an outsider. If they like you they treat you as an extension of themselves, not just a friend

I've always been an ENFP. I just get upset when people make unfair generalizations about certain types and EFJs tend to take the most damage (ESTJs too).
    To be honest (as a generalisation but not a hard and fast rule), I prefer Extroverts as friends. As an INFJ I pick up lies or things people hide from me quite fast, so Introverts tend to set off alarm bells about the most trivial things (They aren't necessarily lying, but rather holding back), Extroverts just say as they see and are blissfully unaware of deep-subconscious thought making everything have a more genuine down-to-Earth quality (And with my head in the clouds like a run-away hot-air balloon Earth is a welcome sight every now and then!

Not to say introverts are born liars and extroverts can't lie- but one of those two think aloud and that makes me more able to relax.

EDIT: Sorry, this is bugging me: Is that Castform in that picture? :|
    Last edited by empertet; 01-13-2014 at 01:59 AM. Reason: Adding content.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

To be fair ESFJ can seem callous, or cruel at times but like I said way up yonder, they have a pack mentality. Remove them from the pack and they'll start weighing you up as a person rather than an outsider. If they like you they treat you as an extension of themselves, not just a friend
    True, every type can have its ups and downs. But the keyword in your post is can - it leaves room for possibility. I just don't like it when people automatically assume that people will have certain qualities that aren't entirely contingent upon one's type.

To be honest (as a generalisation but not a hard and fast rule), I prefer Extroverts as friends. As an INFJ I pick up lies or things people hide from me quite fast, so Introverts tend to set off alarm bells about the most trivial things (They aren't necessarily lying, but rather holding back), Extroverts just say as they see and are blissfully unaware of deep-subconscious thought making everything have a more genuine down-to-Earth quality (And with my head in the clouds like a run-away hot-air balloon Earth is a welcome sight every now and then!
    Ahh I see what you mean. I generally don't like it when people hold back from me either. I like to be given full attention and not feel like I'm making someone uncomfortable. You just gotta find the right introverts for you I guess. Could you explain what you mean in the bold part? I'm very attuned to the external world but I also relate to having my head in the clouds.

EDIT: Sorry, this is bugging me: Is that Castform in that picture? :|
    Yes it is! He's so cute.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    INFJ: The witty covert-spy that displays Fe as a cover for plans in the background. Would kill anyone silently and sadistically as possible and then convince everyone that that person had to die for incredibly sensible reasons and would be acquitted of all charges.
    Lol.

MBTI
    INFJ

True, every type can have its ups and downs. But the keyword in your post is can - it leaves room for possibility. I just don't like it when people automatically assume that people will have certain qualities that aren't entirely contingent upon one's type.
    I admit (with semi-hypocrisy), I tend to pidgion-hole people based on the "feel" I get from their type, at the same time I remind myself that the human element is both unpredictable yet incredibly simple: Observing them doing something that goes against what I thought of them (i.e. I list them as selfish and cold hearted, then see them with their grandmother being warm and patient- causes me to "switch off" all previous thoughts to calculate this new factor. Did I do something to make them hate me? Did I see them on a bad day? Or are they scared of being hurt so they pretend to be someone they're not? )

Ahh I see what you mean. I generally don't like it when people hold back from me either. I like to be given full attention and not feel like I'm making someone uncomfortable. You just gotta find the right introverts for you I guess. Could you explain what you mean in the bold part? I'm very attuned to the external world but I also relate to having my head in the clouds.
    Introverts are like presents, you have to get the wrapping off because shaking the box won't tell you much. XD
    I can't speak for ALL introverts, so I'm going off myself when I say this: I consciously control almost everything in my internal environment. From body functions (I have to tell myself to blink, breathe, relax, tense.... I hope the downsides are obvious there!), body language (This essentially means I have no subconscious tells, this is so I can hide when I've been hurt or shut down any reaction whatsoever), I can flip "switches" in my head to suit my needs, not faking but becoming any personality I want with ease (though this can only be done for a few days and I pay dearly for it) Basically, NOTHING goes down in my mind, body or soul without my say so. Everything I do has been thought out long before it happens and in great detail (even that slight twitch someone thinks they know the meaning behind. (I think I see why INFJ's have a reputation as weirdos now).
    The only thing I can't control is when my inner-world is threatened continuously it causes me to "switch off" or "ghost out". If someone pushes me that far I loose all that control and it genuinely terrifies me when I'm booted out of my own mind and body.

Yes it is! He's so cute.
    He really is! And that's beautiful art!
    Someone should draw "realistic" pokemon, like all of them. My life would be made.