• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

please, please, please *sigh* help me type my lab partner

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
He is big into sports,baseball and football. likes getting things done quick. he figures things out by trial and error. very talkative. loves being right, though he is not always right. likes doing things his own way. he is a pack animal, he likes hanging around a certain group of guys. he tries to lift himself as the alpha male in his group. rides a motor cycle. he argued with a guy with someone who had a handicap and really hammered him.

here is more stuff, he has a relationship. based off things he said and observed.
in his relationship, he will make a big fuss when he is in pain but when his mate is, she is just being overly sensitive and an problem to him. he takes care of himself and focuses on the simple things but the wife works and takes care of everything else. he commands things to be done.

thoughts on his type?

ENTJ? Estj?

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
probably either ESTJ or ESTP.
The part that makes me consider he's a P is when you said that he likes to get things done quickly and does things by trial and error. Also, I know from experience how ruthlessly insensitive some people who have Ti as one of their dominant functions can be, and could explain why he would debate an win an unfair fight with someone who is disabled. Perhaps he doesn't really take their handicap into consideration and considers it some kind of excuse which would probably indicate Ni.
So, I'm leaning towards ESTP.

Bamboozle

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This wasn't on your list of options but…ESTP? It's a stereotype that ESTPs are into really physical things, I know, but you also said that he likes to figure things out by trial and error which sounds like a perceiver-trait. So, I'd probably rule any ExxJ types out.

Theoretically, he might make a big fuss about pain because it affects his senses and his sense of his body (important to Se-Ti?). But it might be difficult to empathise with other people's pain. Working from the theoretical angle, too…when you say 'simple'…what do you mean? From the sounds of it, ESTPs like to work with tangible things; things in front of them. Is that what you mean?

Disclaimer: Only seen ESTPs from afar and stalked some of their forums! All wild guesses.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know what a "pack animal" is, or how you became an insp, but your description sounds like an ESTP.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He's pretty obviously an xSTP and probably ESTP based on that extremely negative description (you obviously hate the guy, lol).

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
He's pretty obviously an xSTP and probably ESTP based on that extremely negative description (you obviously hate the guy, lol).

No, I m very mixed in terms of feelings. He is very different. an Alien to me. we are different. he stares at me, I him and we repel.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
[MENTION=206]Randomnity[/MENTION],[MENTION=13589]mal12345[/MENTION],[MENTION=7867]Bamboozle[/MENTION],[MENTION=14361]amerellis[/MENTION]

Thank you

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what is the Fd33?

The FD33 is a function preference sorter.
http://tap3x.net/indicators/5level2a.html

This could help you work out what looks like a disagreement between your S and N, and I see T and F are missing. If you think of yourself as an introverted perceiver already, then this test will work out the other two, given there is no tie. Just post the entire results page, omitting, if you like, your "real name" and other personal things.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so