• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cognitive Function Quotes

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Fi

"Employers sense in me a denial of their values.' He rolled over onto his back. 'They fear me. I suspect that they can see that I am forced to function in a century I loathe. This was true even when I worked for the New Orleans Public Library." ~ John Kennedy Toole

"Boy don't you worry...you'll find yourself. Follow your heart, lord, and nothing else." ~ Lynard Skynard

"Now if I let you see this place where stories all ring true, will you let me past your face and see what's really you? It's not for me I ask this question, as though I were a king, for you have to love believe and feel..." ~ The Outlaws

"Let me be, was all I wanted. Be what I am, no matter how I am." ~ Henry Miller

"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the human heart can hold." ~ Zelda Fitzgerald

"In order to be irreplaceacle, one must always be different." ~ Coco Chanel

"Anything is better than lies and deceit!" ~ Leo Tolstoy

Se

"The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware, joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware." ~ Henry Miller

"We walked at night towards a cafe blooming with Japanese lanterns and I followed your white shoes gleaming like radium in the damp darkness. Rising off the water, lights flickered an invitation far enough away to be interpreted as we liked; to shimmer glamourously behind the silhouette of retrospective good times when we still believed in summer hotels and the philosophies of popular songs." ~ Zelda Fitzgerald

"Action is character." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald

"She refused to be bored chiefly because she wasn't boring." ~ Zelda Fitzgerald

"You live but once; you might as well be amusing." ~ Coco Chanel

""In the name of God, stop a moment, cease your work, look around you." ~ Leo Tolstoy

Ni

"All growth is a leap in the dark, a spontaneous unpremeditated act without the benefit of experience." ~ Henry Miller

"By the time a person has achieved years adequate for choosing a direction, the die is cast and the moment has long since passed which determined the future." ~ Zelda Fitzgerald

"Happiness does not depend on outward things, but on the way we see them." ~ Leo Tolstoy

Te

""Poirot," I said. "I have been thinking."
"An admirable exercise my friend. Continue it." ~ Agatha Christie

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
He was an ISTP. ISTPs have Ni.

Then why did he say that he had a great deal of intuition even as a kid and has always been retard to what is? also some of his close friends said that he was introverted thinking type with intuition

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Then why did he say that he had a great deal of intuition even as a kid and has always been retard to what is? also some of his close friends said that he was introverted thinking type with intuition

Because he wrote that as a scientist he had thinking and sensing observation foremost in his consciousness, and intuition and feeling in his subconscious (roughly paraphrased).

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Because he wrote that as a scientist he had thinking and sensing observation foremost in his consciousness, and intuition and feeling in his subconscious (roughly paraphrased).

No wait, Jung typed himself as Ti-Ne and Ti-Se but he considers introvert thinking types as introverted rational types (like in socionics), so he self-typed as INTJ and ISTJ.