First 45678 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    An ENFP who now claims to be ENTJ. What else is new?
    Test results are only a snapshot of a particular time frame. That's it.
    Fixed!
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Fixed!
    Snake oil.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Snake oil.
    No, I had put a T instead of N on that one. But it's still the Dom that tested correctly and the Aux he disagreed with.

No, I had put a T instead of N on that one. But it's still the Dom that tested correctly and the Aux he disagreed with.
    You just don't get it, do you. It doesn't matter what the Fudjack results were on a single day. They change.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I always hold opinions to myself, people never understand me if I'd try to explain them .
    OMG me too!

I think we both know what this means...... we must both be ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Oh but that Fudjack-Dillrinker test is crap...it totally mistypes people. If I'm an ENTP, then the sky is falling.
    Yes, the day that Entropie becomes ISFP, you become ENTP, and I become certain of my type, I am not leaving my home for fear of falling sky debris....

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    Think... Harry Potter. My favorite ISFP. He stood up for things that were important. We're not the type to go around jumping into debates with people.
    I think of Harry Potter too when trying to understand ISFPs He doesn't go around finding things to challenge, but when he falls into a situation that calls for his judgement and action, he is very bold and challenging towards it in order to do what is right. It's more of that style rather than being clearly challenging or clearly passive.

I don't see SOOOOOOOOO much disagreement.
    Maybe with a little less 'O's.... there was disagreement, and my impression from what is listed there and stated on the thread is that there was a lot of it. I said I was surprised at the strong T/F divide because I think I am very close on the T/F scale as well as the I/E scale, and I can't reach my arms out around the forum without reaching someone who thinks I am NF instead. But also because of my infamous type uncertainty, I withhold much of my further judgement about this

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Maybe with a little less 'O's.... there was disagreement, and my impression from what is listed there and stated on the thread is that there was a lot of it. I said I was surprised at the strong T/F divide because I think I am very close on the T/F scale as well as the I/E scale, and I can't reach my arms out around the forum without reaching someone who thinks I am NF instead. But also because of my infamous type uncertainty, I withhold much of my further judgement about this
    The MBTI only claims 75% accuracy.

What does a function preference test tell you? http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

Ginkgo

Where is this test you guys are bickering about? I want to see it for myself.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Where is this test you guys are bickering about? I want to see it for myself.
    http://tap3x.net/indicators/5level2a.html

Ginkgo

32 types. If you scrap MBTI to look at it freshly, it makes sense. Unfortunately, if you look into the context of the test, it's hard not to refer back to MBTI, which contradicts this test in that Fudjack implies the I/E dichotomy bares no relationship to one's cognitive preference.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    32 types. If you scrap MBTI to look at it freshly, it makes sense. Unfortunately, if you look into the context of the test, it's hard not to refer back to MBTI, which contradicts this test in that Fudjack implies the I/E dichotomy bares no relationship to one's cognitive preference.
    Fudjack omits the J/P distinction from his nomenclature, treating them as independent variables. He says there is no empirical evidence (i.e., it is 'true' analytically, merely by MBTI definition) that one must connect the J with iNf and the P with inF in order to establish the dominance of one of the functions (Ni or Fi). Considering J/P as independent, iNfp and inFj become two alternative types.

I'll edit this and try applying a little of the usual function talk that's common to this forum. The J/P distinction is already being omitted from the function nomenclature. For example, FiNe is normally considered identical to the INFP (Fi dominant, Ne auxilliary), simply by tacking on the P in order to revert back to MBTI nomenclature. However, FiNe could also equate with INFJ, assuming the J and P to be variables independent of determining which function is dominant.