User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    I've also noticed Marmie and Jaguar following each other around the forum like two dogs sniffing behind each other's tails. They are just 'on patrol' for posts to be disagreeable about. That's a type 6 trait.
    Yeah, I'm renowned for that type of behaviour. Cheers.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    Yeah, I'm renowned for that type of behaviour. Cheers.
    Sp-dom with So at the bottom of the stack, and 6w5, probably not so much of that type of behavior. 6w5 is the more independent wing of the type 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    It's just that SOOOO many people were mistyped on that test, not just myself. That is my observation. That thread became almost like a joke at one point.
    They always do, especially when you and your vent tard buddies start trolling it.

Let's see if SOOOOO many were mistyped on that test.

Marmie Dearest, "It's very close." (Listed ENFP as type at the time but scored slightly higher on T versus F.)
    Skylights, "Good job, test."
    LunaLuminosity, "I'm surprised at the high thinking and low feeling score." (but lists XNtP as type)
    Huxley3112, "I didn't think it was hard to understand." Scored N-F-T-S and lists eNfP as type.
    prplchknz, "I didn't like that test most of the answers didn't fit or all of them fitted" (lists INFP as type but scored high T on the test)
    CuriousFeeling, "Surprised my "feeling" score was low on this one." (Lists INFJ as type but did not happen to mention the N score.)
    bologna, "I like the style of questioning that seems to halfway attempt to reach out to particular experiences--it's much more relatable and a bit easier to answer more definitively that way."
    The_World_As_Will, "Disagree but w/e ..."
    Jennifer, "nice... picked up the iNtp pretty nicely there." (lists iNtP as type)
    Beargryllz, "I like the test."
    ajblaise, "I like how they worded the questions.. but I question my damn sensing score! *is ashamed*" (lists INTP as type, but sensing was even with intuition on the test)
    ThatGirl, "I at least appreciated the original wording on this one." (lists ESTj, but scored higher N)
    amazingdatagirl, "I like the F/D nomenclature - it seems to address some of inconsistencies that I have experienced in attempting to pin down my own typing." (lists INTP as type, but scored an N dominant which agrees with the FD33 theory.)
    Jonnyboy, scored INTP according to listed type, but with an N dominant which agrees with the FD33 theory.
    DisneyGeek, "BAHAHAHA!!! Though I will admit... I didn't understand quite a bit of the questions and had no stance on a bunch of them."
    INTP, "i wish who ever made this test learned the basics of psychological research" (either did not take the test or didn't reveal his results)
    FakePlasticAlice, "that really doesn't seem right." lists INFJ as type but scored 3 times higher on T than on F.
    Polaris, "These are slightly weird results" lists INFJ as type and scored highest on N according to traditional MBTI.
    Chiharu, "that annoying and somewhat condescending-sounding quiz told me NOTHING." The test agreed 100% with his listed type.
    NegativeZero, "Interesting test, but my hunch is that it makes an effort to distort (or in some cases, balance) T/F." scored 100% agreement with his listed type of INFP.
    JocktheMotie, "What a great name for a test. Was this guy the creator?" Lists socionics iee [ENFP] as type and scored evenly high on T and N.
    Entropie, scored n-t-f-s and lists ENTP as type, which accords with theory.

I don't see SOOOOOOOOO much disagreement. Is this why I have Marmie's posts blocked, because of the constant annoying whining, false complaints, false accusations, and exaggerations?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Wow, man. I feel sorry for Marm, now.

MBTI
    IDK

@mal12345

I don't want to interrupt the fight, but what test are you guys talking about? and can I have a link to it?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Sp-dom with So at the bottom of the stack, and 6w5, probably not so much of that type of behavior. 6w5 is the more independent wing of the type 6.

They always do, especially when you and your vent tard buddies start trolling it.

Let's see if SOOOOO many were mistyped on that test.

Marmie Dearest, "It's very close." (Listed ENFP as type at the time but scored slightly higher on T versus F.)
    Skylights, "Good job, test."
    LunaLuminosity, "I'm surprised at the high thinking and low feeling score." (but lists XNtP as type)
    Huxley3112, "I didn't think it was hard to understand." Scored N-F-T-S and lists eNfP as type.
    prplchknz, "I didn't like that test most of the answers didn't fit or all of them fitted" (lists INFP as type but scored high T on the test)
    CuriousFeeling, "Surprised my "feeling" score was low on this one." (Lists INFJ as type but did not happen to mention the N score.)
    bologna, "I like the style of questioning that seems to halfway attempt to reach out to particular experiences--it's much more relatable and a bit easier to answer more definitively that way."
    The_World_As_Will, "Disagree but w/e ..."
    Jennifer, "nice... picked up the iNtp pretty nicely there." (lists iNtP as type)
    Beargryllz, "I like the test."
    ajblaise, "I like how they worded the questions.. but I question my damn sensing score! *is ashamed*" (lists INTP as type, but sensing was even with intuition on the test)
    ThatGirl, "I at least appreciated the original wording on this one." (lists ESTj, but scored higher N)
    amazingdatagirl, "I like the F/D nomenclature - it seems to address some of inconsistencies that I have experienced in attempting to pin down my own typing." (lists INTP as type, but scored an N dominant which agrees with the FD33 theory.)
    Jonnyboy, scored INTP according to listed type, but with an N dominant which agrees with the FD33 theory.
    DisneyGeek, "BAHAHAHA!!! Though I will admit... I didn't understand quite a bit of the questions and had no stance on a bunch of them."
    INTP, "i wish who ever made this test learned the basics of psychological research" (either did not take the test or didn't reveal his results)
    FakePlasticAlice, "that really doesn't seem right." lists INFJ as type but scored 3 times higher on T than on F.
    Polaris, "These are slightly weird results" lists INFJ as type and scored highest on N according to traditional MBTI.
    Chiharu, "that annoying and somewhat condescending-sounding quiz told me NOTHING." The test agreed 100% with his listed type.
    NegativeZero, "Interesting test, but my hunch is that it makes an effort to distort (or in some cases, balance) T/F." scored 100% agreement with his listed type of INFP.
    JocktheMotie, "What a great name for a test. Was this guy the creator?" Lists socionics iee [ENFP] as type and scored evenly high on T and N.
    Entropie, scored n-t-f-s and lists ENTP as type, which accords with theory.

I don't see SOOOOOOOOO much disagreement. Is this why I have Marmie's posts blocked, because of the constant annoying whining, false complaints, false accusations, and exaggerations?
    Mal, this is the last thing I'm ever going to say to you, but it doesn't seem very "Rational" of you to get so butthurt every time someone disagrees with one of your pet theories. And this story you've made up about me and my "vent buddies" intentionally trolling your thread is entirely imaginary. I don't even go on vent that much anymore.

I'm also not sure why you talk about me or to me so much if you supposedly have me on ignore?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Here are some test results from 2007 on the FD33,

Shimpei, S-F-T-N, lists ISFJ as type.
    Heart, scored about the same as Marmie, they could be the same person.
    Sahara, f-n-t-s, lists INFP as type.
    Sona, t-s-n-f, lists ISTJ as type.
    Natrushka, scored INTJ and lists INTJ as type. ("quel surprise.")
    Jennifer, four years ago scored precisely the same, with N preferred over T.
    Llenyd, score agreed with traditional MBTI.
    ptgatsby, score agreed with traditional MBTI. ("aha!")
    The Ü, "It got me in the right category."
    Dark Razor, didn't agree with N/S score, but T was in agreement with traditional MBTI.
    runvardh, scored "as usual..."
    cafe, scored according to listed type.
    Randomnity, scored according to listed type.
    The_Liquid_Laser, scored according to listed type.
    Trystorp, scored according to listed type.
    "?", high T score was in agreement with traditional MBTI, the auxillaries were even.
    PuddleRiver, scored according to listed type.
    niffer, scored according to listed type.
    Varelse, an INTJ who scored traditionally high on the N scale with T auxilliary.
    Kaveri, an INFP who scored non-traditionally high on the N scale with F auxilliary. ("This test's point of view is refreshing.")
    lastrailway, is concerned with his inferior type score for some reason, but his dom and aux score agreed with type.
    Lateralus, agreed with his N dom result but not his auxilliary score on the test.
    TaylorS, score didn't match with listed MBTI on the Dom function.
    sofmarhof, lists as INTP but non-traditionally scored with N dominant over T.
    One Day, lists as INFP but non-traditionally scored with N dominant over F.
    Polaris, score matched traditional MBTI.
    Matthew_Z, was impressed that the test score agreed with his borderline N/S type.
    BlackCat, test result agreed with listed type ("cool test.")
    BlahBlahNounBlah, test result agreed with listed type ("I liked that test!")

Need I go on?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Mal, this is the last thing I'm ever going to say to you, but it doesn't seem very "Rational" of you to get so butthurt every time someone disagrees with one of your pet theories. And this story you've made up about me and my "vent buddies" intentionally trolling your thread is entirely imaginary. I don't even go on vent that much anymore.

I'm also not sure why you talk about me or to me so much if you supposedly have me on ignore?
    Because you find my Sx-dom so irresistible, and I don't want to torture you.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ItsAlwaysSunny View Post
    @mal12345

I don't want to interrupt the fight, but what test are you guys talking about? and can I have a link to it?
    http://tap3x.net/indicators/5level2a.html

Lateralus, agreed with his T dom result but not his auxilliary score on the test.
    An ENFP who now claims to be ENTJ. What else is new?
    Test results are only a snapshot of a particular time frame. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    I'm ENFP, but according to this, I'm ENTP or ENTJ (I'm not an introvert). I'm not really surprised.

intuiting =12
    sensing =6
    feeling =8
    thinking =11
    N-F-T-S = iNfj, iNfp, eNfp, eNfj
    N-T-F-S = iNtj, iNtp, eNtp, eNtj

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

You do odd things to the males around here, Marm.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth