• Are consummate listeners who listen in a holistic way.
• INFPs can deeply listen for up to 10 minutes at a time, ISFPs listen briefly and then move to action.
• Show high activity in T3 and T4, which handle language.
• Carefully compose their own speech, attending to both content and delivery.
• Show high activity in F8, and are stimulated by rankings of importance.
• Show the least activity in interior regions that aid logic.
• Rely on left-brained (Fp1) decision making.
INFPs may get to the core of a person's psychology by listening for so long. INFPs are less likely to defend their own views or take action, though when they stop listening, region Fp1 becomes very active as they make a strong (and perhaps final) decision.
ISFPs are attentive when others withhold information (like social feedback).