First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post

So I wonder what @SuchIrony would choose on that one (you should check it out; that thread was from before you joined).
    I scored as Negotiator with secondary Director. Overall the description fit me well. Except negotiator suggests I'm an NF and not an NT.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Actually, as a temperament blend, for an INTP, Negotiator would fit INP (Behind the Scenes). So that's actually a perfect match! Negotiator: INP (Supine or Phlegmatic in Inclusion); Director: NT (choleric in Control).

I guess those are good descriptions, which allows NT's to recognize their Choleric side despite whatever tempering effect the Inclusion temperament might have.
    (Since this topic was started from a table I created, maybe I could draw from those).
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

Tried to do this as best I can

Inclusion: Phlegmatic
    Control: Phlegmatic-Melancholy
    Affection: Phlegmatic

That is generally what I think of myself to the best of my abilities.

If I can find anything that could tag along with phlegmatic for Inclusion and Affection I will add it.

But so far, I don't think I'll be changing the Phlegmatic for affection.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Inclusion: Melancholy-Choleric
    Control: Melancholy
    Affection: Melancholy-Supine
    4w5 sp/sx | True Neutral

I put an awful lot of effort into not offending people, considering how bored I am.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

There's no such thing as Melancholy-Choleric or Melancholy-Supine within an area. When I mention those kinds of combinations, they are usually Inclusion-Control combinations (Melancholy in Inclusion, Choleric in Control - INTJ, sure the Choleric isn't in Control for you; does "Director" in that other system fit?; Melancholy in Inclusion; Supine in Control - INFJ).

Only Phlegmatic can be blended with the others in an area, and what that means is that the temperament is moderate in either the expressed or wanted dimension.

So if you're between Melancholy and Choleric in Inclusion, you might be Phlegmatic Melancholy or Phlegmatic Choleric.
    http://www.pastoral-counseling-cente...-inclusion.htm
    http://www.pastoral-counseling-cente...-inclusion.htm
    What that means is that you express moderately (ambivert) instead of low (introvert, like a Melancholy) or high (extrovert, like a Choleric), yet respond low (directive), like either the Melancholy or Choleric.

If you're inbetween Melancholy and Supine in Affection, you might be Melancholy Phlegmatic, or Supine Phlegmatic
    http://www.pastoral-counseling-cente...-affection.htm
    http://www.pastoral-counseling-cente...-affection.htm
    This means you express low (not very open or affectionate), yet have a moderate want of openness/affection (can take it or leave it).
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)

Type Ideas

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post

Based on this chart, my temperament order is phlegmatic-melancholy-supine.
    inclusion: phlegmatic -
    control: melancholy -
    affection: supine - I can't find one for this...
    I concur with all that.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    I???
    Enneagram
    huh sp/so

Inclusion: Phlegmatic
    Control: Phlegmatic-Melancholy
    Affection: Supine

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

temperament: inclusion (sanquine)

control (phlegmatic)
    affection (sanguine)
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

I'm in a PM conversation on PerC with someone asking about this, and had written something putting it in a way that deserved posting here:

So I see this simple table really does not cover the modification of the temperaments across the three areas enough. It really can't, so that way I conceived it, one has to imagine what a cross of I C and A does to the overall behavior.

If I say "everyone is in, but you have to reach out and invite me", yet once the person is in, then it suddenly becomes "I'm the Boss", then most everyone will be sorry they accepted the invitation, (let alone them having had to move to accept me)! No one would then want to be bothered.
    So what's going to happen? I'm going to have to tone down trying to be "boss" in order to make the Inclusion need more likely to be met.

So this again is why many I's and/or P's who are NT won't identify with Choleric. But again, Melancholy is close, and especially Phlegmatic-Melancholy (^kma^), which is right next to it.

Also, the way this works, is that you have to pass the Inclusion criteria first, with directives having more strict criteria, and informatives being more open to accept anyone. Once in a relationship, you encounter the Control area, and eventually, the Affection area, which is the deepest level, and the last you would normally encounter.
    So you can't necessarily expect a Choleric in Control to readily begin bossing others around, or a Supine in Control to accept bossing around by others. You have to get past Inclusion to begin with. So a Behind the Scenes might look more passive, while an In Charge will still appear bossy, regardless of the conative temperament.

Type Ideas

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Inclusion - Supine, sometimes melancholy
    Control - Melancholy, maybe phlegmatic
    Affection - supine, but feedback from others say melancholy

I usually test melancholy-phlegmatic, which might be supine on tests which don't have it as a result, except I'm not into serving people.
    Being enneagram 4w5 sp/sx, I think the 4 elitism & 5 self-sufficiency & self-preservation instinct tend to look "melancholy", but the 4 & sexual instinctual desire for close, intense connection with others is more supine, especially as a 4 will simply fantasize about it & not take action.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe