???

sorry I gtg.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Hmmm... would have to think about this for a bit. You sound like your still working it out in your head a bit (based on the video.) I like the idea of the original type vs. the tested type, or stuff more developed. It seems like the original type would have less confusion and be obvious in childhood/ teenhood. Later you need to do a lot of balancing which results in all sorts of odd results depending on your situation. Leading to making a lot of us feel like MBTI "puts us in a box" when perhaps before we were somewhat in a box, and now we're developed into something else completely. I think people always have this type that they revert to, though- like, it never really goes away.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by amerellis View Post
    it's not working . . . :'(

could you still be bothered to upload that video?

@INTP : What do you think I mean how it is traditionally supposed to work? I pretty much agree with all the current theories about MBTI except for the one that says the type you test as, the functions you've most developed, always reflects your order of functions. It doesn't. And I also added my own idea about type of orgin often influencing which or your functions you develope the most.

And about your explanation of persona: yeah I understand it but really, I don't have any personas. I'm too lazy for them I guess.
    I got no idea what you mean with it.

Anyways what comes to persona, everyone has a persona, by saying that you dont have tells that you dont really understand the concept.

What comes to MBTI, it doesent say that you are the type you test as.. thats some misconception about the subject you have. it actually says pretty much the opposite, the test is just an indication of what your type might be. the test doesent determine your type, thats not what its built for. actually the test was made with to be done with a professional who you determine your type with, free tests on internet pretty much ruined that part of it
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    I got no idea what you mean with it.

Anyways what comes to persona, everyone has a persona, by saying that you dont have tells that you dont really understand the concept.

What comes to MBTI, it doesent say that you are the type you test as.. thats some misconception about the subject you have. it actually says pretty much the opposite, the test is just an indication of what your type might be. the test doesent determine your type, thats not what its built for. actually the test was made with to be done with a professional who you determine your type with, free tests on internet pretty much ruined that part of it
    you read me as enfp?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    you read me as enfp?
    I cant see any videos and that mp3 attachment doesent start downloading
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh...i took it down...but i just meant in general? i just read a bit of the enfj profile...i never even considered it...and i relate to bits of it but i am not as good with people as all that...i'm not that composed and leaderly...but i definitely do relate to bits...more than i thought i would.

wow...just read the rest and i do relate...maybe it's just that i am ni and feish too.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    oh...i took it down...but i just meant in general? i just read a bit of the enfj profile...i never even considered it...and i relate to bits of it but i am not as good with people as all that...i'm not that composed and leaderly...but i definitely do relate to bits...more than i thought i would.
    I think you are an ENFP, not only because of some single things that make sense, but you seem to have that ENFP magics in you that doesent make any rational sense. but you know im going to have to see that video, no arguing about it allowed. but i gotta go to sleep in a sec, so you need to send the link if you dont want to keep it in public all night
    — C.G. Jung

Read