User Tag List

First 123

ReflecTcelfeR

Hm. In this instance focus is brought upon you instead of the object, but introspections result is realization, and introvert in this sense is more about "selfish" drive (I can't think of a better word for it). So... No, but in order for you to realize what you wish to have does require you to know yourself, which introspection can lead you to... That means it actually is linked to introspection, but introspection is more conscious and less instinctual. And an introvert can remain ignorant so tendencies say it should, but it doesn't have to... Like everything in this world it's a bit of both.

/talking out of anus

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Introverted awareness doesn't necessarily mean you deliberately examine, scrutinize, or praise your own thoughts. In fact, introversion suggests that one might be repulsed by influences that would disturb one's inner-world, even if those influences happen to be one's extraverted side. Yes, people are often that messy and conflicted.
    Whoa. That's deep.

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    Hm. In this instance focus is brought upon you instead of the object, but introspections result is realization, and introvert in this sense is more about "selfish" drive (I can't think of a better word for it). So... No, but in order for you to realize what you wish to have does require you to know yourself, which introspection can lead you to... That means it actually is linked to introspection, but introspection is more conscious and less instinctual. And an introvert can remain ignorant so tendencies say it should, but it doesn't have to... Like everything in this world it's a bit of both.

/talking out of anus
    Actually I get this. In my opinion, to be self-aware you could examine how you feel about the world, and you could also examine how the world feels about you. I think to do the former, you'd need to consciously introspect, but to do the later you need to do the opposite.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Whoa. That's deep.
    Very deep

Actually I get this. In my opinion, to be self-aware you could examine how you feel about the world, and you could also examine how the world feels about you. I think to do the former, you'd need to consciously introspect, but to do the later you need to do the opposite.
    I agree whole-heartedly! And @Ginkgo 's point is actually bringing up the lack of the second. If I am understanding correctly.