User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Default Alignment --> MBTI?

I just sunk my teeth into this goody: http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

Anyone know the correlations between MBTI and alignment? My result is...in my signature.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

True Neutral-
    A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

Not sure, first I've ever tried the test.

Lawful Neutral
    A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Step into my office. Luv Deluxe's Avatar
    MBTI
    NiSe
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Very interesting that you're an INFJ testing as Lawful Evil. I'm also INFJ - but I unfailingly test as Chaotic Good. The correlation idea already seems weak, but perhaps one of us is an exception.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm usually much closer to Chaotic Good than Chaotic Evil

Chaotic Neutral

Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXX (4)
    Neutral - XXXXXX (6)
    Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXX (6)
    Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
    Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

MBTI
    ENTP

Neutral Good. I thought there were an awful lot of questions where my SJ side decided on, and I thought I would end up as Lawful :-)
    Seriously, as long as the laws don't forbid arts and freedom of speech, I'm thankful for the background structure they provide. I'm okay with our Belgian laws - their only drawback is that they are WAAAAAAAY too complicated, especially those about language and about subsidizing schools. We've got a special minister for Simplifying when we have a government. Which is not the case, now. Belgium is a crazy country.
    My Chaotic side (I thought I would be Chaotic! Come on, my strongest letters are N and P!) just doesn't care about those "important" things. Why defying the law if you are allowed to write novels?

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Evil ---- X (1)
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Chaotic Good/Chaotic Neutral. It depends of my mood.

I think I'm more neutral, because I don't feel as a duty to be good. I just like it.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Chaotic Neutral

Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

On a different version of this test I am Neutral Good.

Hahaha...now this is pretty funny:

The Ten Chaotic Neutral Commandments

A list of Ten Commandments for a chaotic neutral religion may look like this:

1. You shall lie to promote your freedom.

2. You shall not kill the innocent.

3. You shall not murder.

4. You shall help the needy if such action promotes your freedom*

5. You shall honor no authority above yourself.

6. You shall break the law whenever convenient.

7. You shall not betray others unless your life is in jeopardy.

8. You shall not aid enemies of freedom or those who promote law.

9. You shall pursue pleasure.

10. You shall promote unlimited freedom for yourself.

* I would help the needy even if it didn't support my freedom. Otherwise, this list is fine.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by AntiheroComplex View Post
    Very interesting that you're an INFJ testing as Lawful Evil. I'm also INFJ - but I unfailingly test as Chaotic Good. The correlation idea already seems weak, but perhaps one of us is an exception.
    I always thought that many IxxJs were Lawful in some fashion...though I certainly do not associate Lawful Evil with INFJs...maybe INTJs...

NPcomplete

Heh true neutral.