• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Type Descriptions (Funny)

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
ENFJ: "Busybody"
Life's backseat drivers. They seem to know just what's wrong with everybody else's life and have a plan to fix it.

INFJ: "Messiah"
Characterized by the burning desire to change the world, which desperately needs everyone to be NF.

ENFP: "Muckraker"
Creator of hype, distortion, and the perversion of media of information to be wallows of mindless emotionalism.

INFP: "Fanatic"
Always searching for an Answer with a capital A. Unlike the INFJ, they are usually openminded enough to realize the current one isn't good enough after a few years.

ENTJ: "Tyrant"
Knows better than everyone how things should be done and works tirelessly to obtain the power to make it happen that way.

INTJ: "Crackpot"
All facts which don't fit their theories are just wrong. The more all-encompassing and less applicable to reality the theories, the better.

ENTP: "Frankenstein"
The salvation of the world is to be found in this new nanotronic frannistan, of which he just happens to have an almost-working model...

INTP: "Nerd"
What? you mean people actually talk to each other using mouths and ears instead of keyboards????

ESTJ: "Stuffed Shirt"
No imagination, no flexibility, no common sense, no capacity for tolerance of others with different priorities.

ISTJ: "Bean Counter"
Like the ESTJ but with less vision.

ESFJ: "Gossip"
Like the Busybody, but characterized by the urge to backstab instead of trying to help.

ISFJ: "Sidekick"
Doesn't need much meaning in life, just a person (or baby or pet or car) to spend all their time ministering to.

ESTP: "Beer Drinker"
Loud, crude, plays team sports, kisses and tells. These are the people beer commercials are made for.

ESFP: "Clown"
Always the class troublemaker, they have no respect for anybody or anything. Good at snide wisecracks.

ISTP: "Assasin"
Hates people, and is good at killing them. Young ISTP's are good at killing pictures of people in video games.

ISFP: "Snob"
Revels in the elaborate sensations of wine and paintings and music that are completely indistinguishable to ordinary people. Likes flowers.

Can you relate? :D

tovlo

MBTI Type
INFJ

Not really.

Characterized by the burning desire to change the world, which desperately needs everyone to be NF.

INFP: "Fanatic"
Always searching for an Answer with a capital A. Unlike the INFJ, they are usually openminded enough to realize the current one isn't good enough after a few years.

We (Ian-INFP and I-INFJ) think these could be reversed.

yours,
tovlo and Ian

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
No...

How unfair can life get :cry: ? Many INFJs here on this board are staunch defenders of the position that people should be accepted as they are (and we'll give you the MBTI theory of what any type is theoretically like, in case you don't know it already :devil: ), and here we get accused of wanting everyone to be NFs. There is no justice in this world :(

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
aww you INFJ's are so sensitive... cmon lighten up!! it's just a joke!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It'll be interesting to tally up which types say they can relate and which can't... and then wonder if the description is completely off or if various types are simply reading it differently or at different depths.

For a "humor list," it's okay. :) Obviously there isn't a lot of nuance in there (well, not really any!), but it was just supposed to be cliche anyhoo.

Yay! Flex!

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
1- I was half-joking (notice the smileys?) :rolleyes:

2- You're not being logical: if you know we are so sensitive, then why do you expect us to take anything lightly :devil: ?

Splittet

Wannabe genius
MBTI Type
INTJ
I can relate most to the INTP description. As far as the INTJ description goes I don't relate too much to it, but I think probably quite a few people perceive something along those lines in me.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Definitely not. I've finished a few projects.

Nadir

Enigma
MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
I relate to parts of that description. Let me bold the --
Ah, it's just one or two sentences...

Seriously, the INFP one is closer to what I think, as well.

Lookin4theBestNU

MBTI Type
ENFj
Enneagram
2w3
I consider myself more of a passengers seat driver then a backseat driver :D!

MindBlow

MBTI Type
INFJ
I've seen these before on the web. Funny stuff, not to be taken too seriously. Hey, I wouldn't mind if everybody were NFs. ;) (Not sure what the world would look like then, but hey...)

Here are some MBTI-prayers from the same guy's website (an ENTP-dude) where I first saw the Type Descriptions (which I'm sure a lot of you have seen already)...

Prayers for MBTI Types

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
INTP: "Nerd"
What? you mean people actually talk to each other using mouths and ears instead of keyboards????

Mmmm... not really, no. Compare my post count to most here. For me, I could truncate that to "What? you mean people actually talk to each other???"

Characterized by the burning desire to change the world...
There is no justice in this world :(
That irony was deliberate, right?

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haha, I'd make a terrible assassin. Combine lack of stealth ability with disinterest in guns and too much empathy (I blame the inferior Fe).

It is stereotype though, of course.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Now see, the one for INFJ on that list *is* funny :D (to me at least)

I always thought the Prayer List was more accurate (compared to this one). :)

Some of those are frighteningly hilarious.

suzyk

MBTI Type
INTP
INTJ: "Crackpot"
All facts which don't fit their theories are just wrong. The more all-encompassing and less applicable to reality the theories, the better.

Not exactly, but I always try to keep my mind open to other ideas/possibilites.

INTJ: It's Not Thoroughly Justified

I had to laugh at that.

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
YES, wallow in mindless emotionalism my little worshippers of twisted media MUAHAHAHAHAH!