User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    OMNi

Arrow Fe politics versus Fi politics

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Galt View Post
    Well so much for that theory.
    It never ceases to amaze me how foreign Fe is to an INTJ.

You know that feeling of passion that you have for your individual rights? That is your Fi. Now imagine this; people can feel just as strongly for others because of their Fe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Explain yourself there please?
    She means classical liberal, not modern liberal. As in libertarian liberal, not democrat liberal.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me how foreign Fe is to an INTJ.

You know that feeling of passion that you have for your individual rights? That is your Fi. Now imagine this; people can feel just as strongly for others because of their Fe.
    Uh...
    Nope. Don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    You made him feel accepted and liked for his behavior that would inevitably get him banned- you HAD to realize that you were drawing him closer and closer to the brink of trouble. If not you really don't realize the social dynamics of this site! It was obvious that he wanted to feel accepted by people and approved of, and each time that you would post something feeding off of his posts, he would have to do better and better, to keep receiving the approval.

Using can be in more senses than just the one that you seem to perceive it as being Subtlety in social interactions Mr G... learn to read the implications of your actions in a less than straightforward manner.
    He was accepted and liked (or so I thought). When I first saw that he had banned I was shocked. I could think of no reason why he should have been. You may be right as far as social dynamics. Makes no sense to me whatsoever. Many things that happen in human interactions that I don't understand (to a lesser degree than Uber, but similar). I can understand banning him for breaking the rules. He broke them and I won't argue with the punishment. I don't believe I have either. What I don't understand is where the lines are drawn and why.
    But sir, your opinion is wrong.
    TANSTAAFL!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

He was accepted and liked (or so I thought). When I first saw that he had banned I was shocked. I could think of no reason why he should have been. You may be right as far as social dynamics. Makes no sense to me whatsoever. Many things that happen in human interactions that I don't understand (to a lesser degree than Uber, but similar). I can understand banning him for breaking the rules. He broke them and I won't argue with the punishment. I don't believe I have either. What I don't understand is where the lines are drawn and why.
    Some of us have grander reasons for pulling our threads back than merely spoiling your fun Mr G.
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Procrastinating
    MBTI
    INTJ

He was accepted and liked (or so I thought).
    That's a assumtion. Approval of enforcement doesn't make a personal statement on like or dislike of the individual.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Seanan View Post
    That's a assumtion. Approval of enforcement doesn't make a personal statement on like or dislike of the individual.
    Did you read my post?
    But sir, your opinion is wrong.
    TANSTAAFL!

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Mr. Galt,

People in power draw the lines wherever they want to and see fit.

Life is all about dealing with other people's rules*.

*Or finding ways around them and, or, creating your own.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    *Or finding ways around them and, or creating your own.
    I tend to go that route.

MBTI
    OMNi

Uh...
    Nope. Don't get it.

You know, I fell off my bike while riding with an INTJ friend once and he looked back, laughed, and rode off without even seeing if I was okay. The fact that the XNTJ personalties are built around self preservation of the ego is your only redeeming quality. It provides you with an excuse for being so obsessed with your self interests while playing little heed to the needs and interests of others. In essence, you guys are built to look out only for yourself and so its forgivable that you tend to lack sympathy and compassion for others.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post

You know, I fell off my bike while riding with an INTJ friend once and he looked back, laughed, and rode off without even seeing if I was okay. The fact that the XNTJ personalties are built around self preservation of the ego is your only redeeming quality. It provides you with an excuse for being so obsessed with your self interests while playing little heed to the needs and interests of others. In essence, you guys are built to look out only for yourself and so its forgivable that you tend to lack sympathy and compassion for others.
    Why do all of your disagreements with an INTJ turn into an assault on the whole type?
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume