User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    There's a stereotype of a stereotyper? Do explain.

And no, that's not why. I notice that you DO stereotype people a lot, moreso than others. And not just on type. But religion and political ideology. Do you deny this?
    I do. I think you are making a broad generalization about me. Whereas in the past I have made broad generalizations about conservatives, Christians, and INTJs in jest, if you go back and read my pre-Texan invasion posts on those subjects, it will reveal a different picture of who I am. I'm just easily polarized when I encounter members from the Meta group and naturally tend to overgeneralize as an emotional reaction to encountering you "right-wing" minded folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

MBTI
    ISTP

I'm off to go make a thread entitled "Why Do You Follow Laws/Rules?"
    But sir, your opinion is wrong.
    TANSTAAFL!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Galt View Post
    I wasn't aware that he was breaking them. Besides, I have no right to tell him what he can and cannot do.
    So you're willing to claim to be friends with someone and be amused by them, but you're not willing to help them avoid being banned. That is not exactly friendship of any sort Mr G- that is you using him as your happy preforming monkey.

Awareness of society is a valuable skill to learn
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Kiddo... you lump INTJs and ESFPs together?
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ISTP

I'm just easily polarized when I encounter members from the Meta group and naturally tend to overgeneralize as an emotional reaction to encountering you "right-wing" minded folks.
    Classical liberalism = conservatism?
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    So you're willing to claim to be friends with someone and be amused by them, but you're not willing to help them avoid being banned. That is not exactly friendship of any sort Mr G- that is you using him as your happy preforming monkey.

Awareness of society is a valuable skill to learn
    Or suppose, perhaps, that I view relationships differently than you do. In my mind the worst crime a person can commit is to do something to somebody else "for their own good". Either admit you're doing it for less than moral or don't do it.

Kiddo... you lump INTJs and ESFPs together?
    Lack of Fe.
    TANSTAAFL!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Or suppose, perhaps, that I view relationships differently than you do. In my mind the worst crime a person can commit is to do something to somebody else "for their own good". Either admit you're doing it for less than moral or don't do it.

Lack of Fe.
    Frankly, I think that you're part of the reason that Uber got banned and I hope that you at least got reprimanded for some of your behavior that led him astray.

That aside, using your lack of Fe to rationalize the fact that your real concerns are in yourself and your own ideals is a pretty shitty thing to do- real frienship is about giving- not sitting aside and watching someone else destroy themselves.
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ISTP

Frankly, I think that you're part of the reason that Uber got banned and I hope that you at least got reprimanded for some of your behavior that led him astray.
    Then it may be good that the decision is not up to you

That aside, using your lack of Fe to rationalize the fact that your real concerns are in yourself and your own ideals is a pretty shitty thing to do- real frienship is about giving- not sitting aside and watching someone else destroy themselves.
    Don't need to answer this. Read previous post.
    TANSTAAFL!

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    I do. I think you are making a broad generalization about me. Whereas in the past I have made broad generalizations about conservatives, Christians, and INTJs in jest, if you go back and read my pre-Texan invasion posts on those subjects, it will reveal a different picture of who I am. I'm just easily polarized when I encounter members from the Meta group and naturally tend to overgeneralize as an emotional reaction to encountering you "right-wing" minded folks.
    Do you even know what my political stance is? I am probably as liberal or moreso than you are on matters not dealing with the economy.

I seem to remember you recently bashing conservatives on some thread with Wolf and Lateralus (which I won't bother to find right now) that I wasn't even in, nor was the Meta group.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but lack of ability to maintain control when confronted with differing view points is hardly a good excuse.

I don't dislike you as a person but I don't like it when you only use your knowledge of INTJs to point out our flaws. Which is exactly what you accuse us of doing...using logic only to support positions we already hold.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Then it may be good that the decision is not up to you
    Good for who? You?

Don't need to answer this. Read previous post.
    was answering your earlier comments there

MBTI
    ISTP

Good for who? You?
    TANSTAAFL!