User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    I tend to go that route.
    Yup. Me too

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post

You know, I fell off my bike while riding with an INTJ friend once and he looked back, laughed, and rode off without even seeing if I was okay. The fact that the XNTJ personalties are built around self preservation of the ego is your only redeeming quality. It provides you with an excuse for being so obsessed with your self interests while playing little heed to the needs and interests of others. In essence, you guys are built to look out only for yourself and so its forgivable that you tend to lack sympathy and compassion for others.
    It's always good to see how much you love us INTJ's, Kiddo. Don't worry. When I take over the world I'll make you a duke.
    But sir, your opinion is wrong.
    TANSTAAFL!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

*tsk tsk*

As much as I hate to admit it- this is an internet site, not a utopia. If you read the FAQ when you joined you would realize that there are rules to follow and such and that since it's not your site you're supposed to comply with them in order to stay on here

And this is coming from the girl whos always wished for an opportunity to be a part of a riot!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    Why do all of your disagreements with an INTJ turn into an assault on the whole type?
    I've noticed this too, I'd be interested to know/find out the answer/reason.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Galt View Post
    It's always good to see how much you love us INTJ's, Kiddo. Don't worry. When I take over the world I'll make you a duke.
    Maybe we should combine forces Mr. Galt, seeing as we have the same goal.

Edit: And I think Kiddo's view of INTJs is way off. Its a stereotype, nothing more. And it seems he likes those.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    *tsk tsk*

As much as I hate to admit it- this is an internet site, not a utopia. If you read the FAQ when you joined you would realize that there are rules to follow and such and that since it's not your site you're supposed to comply with them in order to stay on here

And this is coming from the girl whos always wished for an opportunity to be a part of a riot!
    "Tsk tsk" to whom???

You probably aren't referring to me, but I share your sentiment, I just expressed it slightly differently.

I fully understand that this is *their* site that we use, and it's therefore *their* rules that we must adhere to.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Mr. Galt,

People in power draw the lines wherever they want to and see fit.

Life is all about dealing with other people's rules*.

*Or finding ways around them and, or, creating your own.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ISTP

Maybe we should combine forces Mr. Galt, seeing as we have the same goal.

Edit: And I think Kiddo's view of INTJs is way off. Its a stereotype, nothing more. And it seems he likes those.
    Shall we compare notes? Discuss strategy and ideological perspectives? Perhaps we may even play a game of chess or two!!!

As to the second part, it applies to me occasionally, but on the whole, you're right. It's just a stereotype.

edit: To CC and whatever. I agree 100% with having rules. I simply don't understand the rationale behind some rules, and am interested in learning it.
    TANSTAAFL!

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    Why do all of your disagreements with an INTJ turn into an assault on the whole type?
    It's not just INTJs. All the big time Fe shadow people's are generally fierce individualists/conservatives/classical liberals.

That includes...

ENTJ, ESTJ
    INTJ, ISTJ
    ENFP, ESFP

When I overgeneralize, I do it big! Big I tell ya!

Admit it! It's not because you like me that you would do such a thing but because you are afraid I will go into terrorist INFJ mode and will snipe your head off form a clock tower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

ByMySword

Cool

Shall we compare notes? Discuss strategy and ideological perspectives? Perhaps we may even play a game of chess or two!!!
    Sounds good. But I'm not going for world domination alone. I meant combine forces with the whole Brotherhood. We too aspire to rule the world. So, yes, comparing notes would delight me greatly.

As to the second part, it applies to me occasionally, but on the whole, you're right. It's just a stereotype.
    I don't mean to say that he's wrong just because its a stereotype. Stereotypes are founded in truth. But he generalizes to the point where I can't help but feel he sees everyone according to their stereotype.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    Admit it! It's not because you like me that you would do such a thing but because you are afraid I will go into terrorist INFJ mode and will snipe your head off form a clock tower.
    "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."

Sounds good. But I'm not going for world domination alone. I meant combine forces with the whole Brotherhood. We too aspire to rule the world. So, yes, comparing notes would delight me greatly.
    Of course. As much as my INTJ-ness would like it to be true, you need others to help you take over the world. And the Texas Brotherhood would be perfect comrades for me...you all like ZZ Top too (yeah, I just stereotyped Texans, so what?)

I don't mean to say that he's wrong just because its a stereotype. Stereotypes are founded in truth. But he generalizes to the point where I can't help but feel he sees everyone according to their stereotype.
    Well it seems a lot of the stereotypes he comes up with are based in a single, isolated incident of truth rather than a pattern, as most stereotypes are (ex: Jews have big noses).
    TANSTAAFL!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

*tsk* ing Mr. G and BMS and anyone else who may be lurking and considering posting something akin to the idea that they weren't going to play along.

Society is governed by rules and give and take, as is the site- the same dynamics and rules apply here as apply in general. Uber had confidence problems and was easily influenced to go against the rules by others. It was what drew some people to encourage him that ended up getting him banned. I think that we can all learn a lesson about being wary of what we do in the future from that
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett