User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm surprised Minnesota is in the top ten for extraversion. I see it as a more quietly friendly state. I'm not surprised its in the top ten for agreeableness but extraversion? I guess it depends on what part of the state it is. Minneapolis is probably more extraverted than the prairieland or the northern portion of the state.

Alot of the states surprised me with their rankings. It makes me wonder what sort of sample size they used in this poll.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    NO, that's what I'm saying. Nothing that they said is earth-shattering. Liberal tolerant people are more likely to live in California, Oregon, Washington, and other coastal places? ORLY? People from North Carolina and Georgia are nice and accepting? ORLY? People in South and Midwest are less open but friendlier? YOU DON'T SAY.

Fuck me. This is why *HATE* the big five. It takes what should be obvious to an idiot or a child and makes it like a big scientific breakthrough.
    Not all news needs to be earth shattering, just informative. What's obvious to some clearly isn't to everyone else, and even for those it is obvious for, it's nice to have something to cite when using the information. Something that says "See told ya it wasn't just me. Now give me your panties, a bets a bet."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Not all news needs to be earth shattering, just informative. What's obvious to some clearly isn't to everyone else, and even for those it is obvious for, it's nice to have something to cite when using the information. Something that says "See told ya it wasn't just me. Now give me your panties, a bets a bet."
    Okay...I can see this...especially since some people are so dependent on "authority" for "real information" that they can't accept it if it comes across as "common sense."

Then the people with common sense can say I told you so.