User Tag List

First 12

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

INFJ 6w5 sp/sx.

I grew up in Victoria, British Columbia, lived in Dublin, Ireland for three years and now live in London, England.

London is my favourite, then Victoria, then Dublin. I love the Irish, but now feel largely indifferent to Dublin as a city. I'm not sure how I would type it - maybe ESFP?

Victoria is a much smaller city than London or even Dublin. Type - maybe ISFP in some ways (artistic, laid back) but there's also the side that likes to tell people how they should think and feel, masquerading under PC-ness and liberality - what type would that be?! ENFP maybe?

I believe London is a city for everyone. For Enneagram I'd probably give it type 6 as it is so diverse and can swing wildly between aggressiveness and politeness/let's all get along, both in terms of its individual people, and its overall vibe. Not sure about MBTI. ENTP or ESTP maybe?

Just realised this wasn't so much about types of cities, as favorite cities by type.

In terms of where I've lived or visited, I'd pick: London, New York, Vancouver, Chicago, San Francisco, Sydney, Paris, Edinburgh, Berlin, Prague, Rome, Copenhagen...there may be a few others. I've visited Japan twice and absolutely love it and the Japanese, but in terms of specific cities I haven't really warmed up to anywhere in particular. I found Tokyo exceptionally hard to warm up to, though it was fascinating.

I also have had wonderful times in Finland, in Cairo, Marrakech, Madrid, Bucharest, Munich, etc, but I am not sure I would put those on these lists.

In terms of cities I HAVEN'T been to and would like to... (but these are more for visiting than living, as I only usually want to live in a place after I've visited, and some I would only rather visit): New Orleans, Boston, Washington DC, Rio, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, New Delhi, Bangkok, Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Odessa, Sarajevo, Ljubljana, Sofia, Barcelona, Seville, Lisbon, Sana'a, Musqat.

Basically I want to go everywhere (the Balkans, India and Antarctica are probably highest on my list currently) and I love cities generally, they fascinate me...though I also adore nature and I don't get enough of it in my life... I'm not sure any of my preferences are very INFJ.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

How is Singapore Alpha?
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I agree with what @mmhmm said, it's too sterile here -- literally and socially speaking.

There isn't enough openness here; maybe a faggot like me is supposed to shake things up a little bit? HRM!
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5