User Tag List

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

Default ENFP and INTP maybe going somewhere? Advice/Opinions?

ENFP 4w3 sx/sp (yours truly) and INTP (maybe ISTP) 8w9 sp/sx first date tomorrow. If this should turn into something, what do you guys think? Compatible?

And don't say "Any two types can make it work..." I KNOW that. I'm just curious about your experiences. Thanks all ^^
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

My thread got no love *sob*

No, I can understand why. I probably wouldn't answer me either... but I'm going to answer myself. That is, I'm going to record my observations, because I'm bored and I feel like it.

So... definitely INTP. Being an 8 adds leadership and drive, but he's still a total Perceiver, with all the indecisiveness/ disorganization that inevitably follows. No surprise, neither of us likes making decisions.

Um the T vs F things... actually, in writing he's more affectionate than I am. I think it's an Fe vs Fi things. i'm pretty sure I feel a bit more than he does, but I keep most of it under wraps.

Both of us being strong Ns adds to interesting conversations. We notice/don't notice a lot of the same things.

I/E differences aren't huge issues because I don't have a strong preference for Extraversion, but he's definitely more shy around groups.

The 4/8 thing don't really apply. I read more into things and am hideously self-conscious, but what else is new. I think he has a 4 in his tri-type somewhere, and I have an 8 in mine. Sx/sp and sp/sx are pretty wonderful together.
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTp

My best friend in the whole world is a female ENFP, and I really think we would make a good couple and tease her about that sometimes. I think the combination on paper is fantastic, personally. I have to be with an E partner or I have a hard time talking a whole lot. I think I would get annoyed with Js too much to really enjoy our time together (and that's kind of an important part of a relationship), so it's good to have a P. I think couples should generally be the same on N-S spectrum to do well (though not necessarily of course), and T-F is largely unimportant as long as both parties are capable of both thinking critically and being affectionate.

And it sounds like your date went well, so theory is tested and proven. I require no more than one positive result to jump to a conclusion.
    MBTI: INTP (PNIT if you wanna put it in order of strength.)
    Socionics: INTp
    Enneagram: 5w4
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: (usually) Very Liberal
    Religious Stance: (roughly) Secular Humanist
    Class: Wizard
    Stereotype: Geek/Hippie

Also, credit for my new avatar goes to this person. I found it on the google.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

From one couple I know, I think it would make a good match. You will probably balance each other out well and enjoy each other, but you will probably be challenged in doing life stuff like balancing the checkbook.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Dude I love this type dynamic. It always feels so... effortless. As long as both parties are mature enough, it's usually balls of fun.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors