User Tag List

First 123 Last

ReflecTcelfeR

I can't help but attract SFJ's... So they must like me, or want to fix me. I find them overbearing, but the two I know are great friends of mine.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Your polar opposite is actually someone who has completely different functions that you, and who also doesn't share a Sensing or Intution preference, and who is Extroverted to your Introversion...like for an ISTJ it would be like ENFJ. It doesn't get much more different than that.

At least with your letter opposite you share all the same functions and have "duality."

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Your polar opposite is actually someone who has completely different functions that you, and who also doesn't share a Sensing or Intution preference, and who is Extroverted to your Introversion...like for an ISTJ it would be like ENFJ. It doesn't get much more different than that.

At least with your letter opposite you share all the same functions and have "duality."
    Hm. So by this definition mine would be INFJ, not my shadow (INFP).

So... I'm changing my answer. I LOVE INFJs! And just like with INFPs, I love them best when they are mature. Which, in the case of INFJs, means not being passive-aggressive all the time, or compulsively manipulating people.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

I'm confused. I thought STPs and NFJs got along better.. theoretically speaking.

Yeah, I thought about that too. Actually, that still works, since I was just starting to think the friend I was talking about in the OP is actually ESFP, which would be my opposite by your definition.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

My mum is an ESTJ and we're very different but we can get along well with a bit of effort.

I don't like ESTPs. Really, they make me feel weird and dumb. We ignore each other.

ReflecTcelfeR

Absolute opposites? ISFP's? Well... I seem to attract them, too .

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

i dont know any ESFJs
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

ENTP's are splendid! Some how, I just want to cuddle them. The ones I know in real life, at least. I think us ISFP's have a way of really bringing out their gushy side, since we're like little kittens to them. haha.

ENTJ's are... aiiight. I go back and forth on how I feel about them. Mostly, I think they're cool. It's the energy they bring to the table that I have a hard time interacting with. If we're one on one, I do okay with them. The two I know in real life seem really fond of me, though.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

They give good head, sorta.
    Veni, Vidi, Cessi.