Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    You're one of the few people who can't recognize sarcasm in a post.
    Go away.
    I recognize it in other people's posts. Just not yours. I don't know why. Maybe because you also seem angry? And say things like go away?

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I recognize it in other people's posts. Just not yours. I don't know why. Maybe because you also seem angry? And say things like go away?
    Let's solve the problem: put me on ignore.
    Some people say "Go away" when their time is being wasted, not because they're angry.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I don't have anyone on ignore.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I don't have anyone on ignore.
    Gotta pop the cherry sometime.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Gotta pop the cherry sometime.
    Nah I've had people on ignore in the past and I just end up reading some of their posts anyway out of curiousity.

I disagree. The 'angry' me only ever shows his face to drive a point across to someone who isn't getting it the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth time. It's like, the last resort. It's like what I have to transform myself into to prove a point. Not who I 'really' am. We're all capable of being dreadful but only a small amount of us are actually dreadful by default. The 'worst' me is my own perception of what the 'worst' is therefore I turn into that to inform people of the nasty person I could be and have them understand they should be greatful i'm not like that 'for real' but if you push me that's what i'll serve you.
    Veni, Vidi, Cessi.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

^ @Oakysage - I think this is the third thread you've posted that picture in. What does it mean to you?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by redcheerio View Post
    ^ @Oakysage - I think this is the third thread you've posted that picture in. What does it mean to you?
    It's quite interesting how we can make relevant a picture towards what we wish to explain. The picture has many ways you can see it in. For example, it meant insomnia within the mood thread. In the random thought thread, I had simply thought of the image and decided to post it as a random thought. For this, I would think it's also able to show the truth in a being with empathy. Are we not most ourselves when we lie in bed thinking about what we think about before we sleep. The time of deepest thoughts and contemplation?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Do you agree with this? That your very worst side, the behaviors that you usually keep under control (your id in Freudian speak?) are the real you.
    No.
    Me is who I am right now.
    The worst side of me is who I am when that part of me comes out.
    All of it together, is the real me. To believe that the worst side of me is the "real" me, would seem to discount the existence of the rest of me. It's there, so if it isn't a part of me, then what is it? "Oh, here's this non-me that I'm acting like, and being....."? No, it's a part of me, and I accept that part of me and love it.

I can't discount all of the energy and time people put into creating an identity.

The truth is, under certain conditions, I might be the "me" that is disturbed, but I'm not under those conditions, so that's not the me that is usually present. Do I think it's possible that I would turn into that "me"..... sure. But in reality, that's not the me that can be described now. I think it's important to describe yourself as you are, not as what-you-might-be under certain conditions. To type myself by my shadow type would be incorrect.

I also have trouble believing I ever "overcame" my shadow self. I don't think I was initially in the situation to be my shadow self, so it was never anything I had to overcome. I grew into what I am today, without ever truly being my shadow self.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype