User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Default bitchslap and type

what type do you think deserves the title of most brutal bitchslaps? how do different types bitchslap differ in practice?

imo the title goes for INTPs ofc. now you might ask, "why the heck i never heard of this INTP bitchslap if its so brutal?" well thats simply because no one ever survived from it, its 5-10 seconds and you drop dead. luckily we are reasonably peaceful people and are able to rationalize enough even under pressure, so that we dont just blurt it out often and kill people by accident. also INTP kids havent developed their Si and Fe enough to put their whole mind to this INTP bitchslap, also because lack of their Fe Si they cant even control their childish bitchslap attempts. so maybe some of you might have been called poo poo head by and INTP before, but thats not the real thing.

so what exactly makes this INTP bitchslap so deadly?

well, if well developed, it comes from all 4 functions. Ti analyzes you deep down, what makes you who you are, you weak spots and your strengths(so that INTP is able to avoid them). Ne sees what you try to go to and what you want to be, are these weak spots of your something permanent of just some minor weaknesses that you can get over easily. Si forms a map out of your psyche and all of the things above. Fe sees what you care for and what you value and forms a plan together with Si(and Ti comes to do the finishing and tell just the right time to execute all of this) on how to fuck you up so badly that you lose you will to live and simply stop it. its so brutal that even your heart doesent want to pump any more blood into your brains, why would you even bother breathing? you got no reason for that, and you dont even mind dying, you will be happy to rid of the poo poo in your head.

sorry but i dont want to get too detailed about this or give any examples, because i know what sort of destructive powers it has(luckily we INTPs are good with theory and are able to know things if we know the theory behind it) and there might be some people reading this who are too empathetic to handle them
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think the most brutal LITERAL bitchslap/punch in the face = ESxP
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTp

I'm thinking people with really big, rough hands and a whole lot of tricep strength to back it up.
    MBTI: INTP (PNIT if you wanna put it in order of strength.)
    Socionics: INTp
    Enneagram: 5w4
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: (usually) Very Liberal
    Religious Stance: (roughly) Secular Humanist
    Class: Wizard
    Stereotype: Geek/Hippie

Also, credit for my new avatar goes to this person. I found it on the google.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I think ISTPs give the most effective physical bitch slap (difficult to dodge and it stuns)

However when it comes to a dramatic pimp style bitch slap a lot of expression (without being too emotional) and backhand is best and for that I would give it to an ESTP or ENTJ
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

this girl and her bashful machine gun

every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

Permabanned

are we talking a figurative bitch slap..or physical bitch slap?

if figuritive..intjs. I've had intjs insult me without me even knowing it. A couple days later I'll be thinking about them and I'll be like "hey, wait a minute...was he implying I am stupid?"

Permabanned

I tried to give this thread some thought but it makes absolutely so sense. lol The most logical conclusion goes to the person who can put their hip into the slap aka someone who is more in tune to how their body functions. SPs. Good core strength and hip movement goes a long way.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    this girl and her bashful machine gun

LOL

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

EXTJs.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Ti analyzes you deep down, what makes you who you are, you weak spots and your strengths(so that INTP is able to avoid them). Ne sees what you try to go to and what you want to be, are these weak spots of your something permanent of just some minor weaknesses that you can get over easily. Si forms a map out of your psyche and all of the things above. Fe sees what you care for and what you value and forms a plan together with Si(and Ti comes to do the finishing and tell just the right time to execute all of this) on how to fuck you up so badly that you lose you will to live and simply stop it. its so brutal that even your heart doesent want to pump any more blood into your brains, why would you even bother breathing? you got no reason for that, and you dont even mind dying, you will be happy to rid of the poo poo in your head.
    I believe we are the type least prone to bother with these things.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------