User Tag List

First 12

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    imo the title goes for INTPs ofc. now you might ask, "why the heck i never heard of this INTP bitchslap if its so brutal?" well thats simply because no one ever survived from it, its 5-10 seconds and you drop dead. luckily we are reasonably peaceful people and are able to rationalize enough even under pressure, so that we dont just blurt it out often and kill people by accident. also INTP kids havent developed their Si and Fe enough to put their whole mind to this INTP bitchslap, also because lack of their Fe Si they cant even control their childish bitchslap attempts. so maybe some of you might have been called poo poo head by and INTP before, but thats not the real thing.

so what exactly makes this INTP bitchslap so deadly?

well, if well developed, it comes from all 4 functions. Ti analyzes you deep down, what makes you who you are, you weak spots and your strengths(so that INTP is able to avoid them). Ne sees what you try to go to and what you want to be, are these weak spots of your something permanent of just some minor weaknesses that you can get over easily. Si forms a map out of your psyche and all of the things above. Fe sees what you care for and what you value and forms a plan together with Si(and Ti comes to do the finishing and tell just the right time to execute all of this) on how to fuck you up so badly that you lose you will to live and simply stop it. its so brutal that even your heart doesent want to pump any more blood into your brains, why would you even bother breathing? you got no reason for that, and you dont even mind dying, you will be happy to rid of the poo poo in your head.

sorry but i dont want to get too detailed about this or give any examples, because i know what sort of destructive powers it has(luckily we INTPs are good with theory and are able to know things if we know the theory behind it) and there might be some people reading this who are too empathetic to handle them
    If you call me a poo poo head, I promise I'm going to laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    this girl and her bashful machine gun

lol, crazy asians.

MBTI
    INTP

INTPs aren't much into bitch slaps. More like straight razors.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

ISFP and INFP ... because you don't expect it out of them so it hits you out of the blue xD

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    lol, crazy asians.
    what the ...

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

xNFJs. Because you know that it isn't an exaggeration. You know that their bitchslap is everything that they've wanted to say to you for the entire time you've known them. At worst, it can destroy all of your self-confidence and all of your self-esteem, in one fell swoop.

Quote Originally Posted by jimrckhnd View Post
    INTPs aren't much into bitch slaps. More like straight razors.
    Or one of these:
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    xNFJs. Because you know that it isn't an exaggeration. You know that their bitchslap is everything that they've wanted to say to you for the entire time you've known them. At worst, it can destroy all of your self-confidence and all of your self-esteem, in one fell swoop.

Or one of these:
    or these

"Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read